DrDownload Digital Downloads

Sell Digital Products, Ebooks, Music, NFT, Any Files&Downloads

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

ChallengeIT

Location Germany

Lässt sich leicht implementieren, es gibt Sicherheitsfeatures für die Dateien und - was mich restlos überzeugt hat - ein Support, der diesen Namen auch verdient. Man spricht miteinander auf Augenhöhe und wird als wertgeschätzter Kunde bis zum Ziel begleitet. Ich bin hochzufrieden!

Pro Musica Blog Store

Time spent using app About 12 hours

Cool app and very helpful support. Would buy again. :) I use it for digital music and other digital merchandise.

Liner Notes Magazine - Coming in January 2022

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app and fantastic customer support. In addition, it's very affordable - a lot of bang for your buck. Can't recommend it highly enough: A++!!!!

Beach City Surfing

Just getting started Live Chat walked me through all the features AWESOME!! Very Helpful. Answered all my questions

arendgerds.net

Location Netherlands

Great service, my problem was solved within minutes. Very fast response and solution, what to say more..

Jacksonsorigami.com

Location Sweden

My customers contacted me for a broken link issue on a Saturday. When I messaged the Customer support Sarah helped me out within 2 minutes and everthing was sorted out. Top quality Customer Support. Great app otherwise, love that I can customise the Email to my customers to make it fele personal. Pretty simple to use. Perfect app for people who sell PDF files and other downloads.

Houten Onderwijsmateriaal

Location Belgium
Time spent using app 1 day

I've had a few issues with the downloads button and the mail but they are alle resolved by the great support!!!

LaserCraftum

Location Kazakhstan
Time spent using app About 2 months

I use this app for several weeks and I think it is very useful and convenient. Files are uploaded and downloaded quickly.
When I had an issue, the support quickly responded, made adjustments and the problem was solved.

Digital Paper Shop

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 months

Good support system. Thanks for being there whenever i need help. Thumbs up! I will be adding this app to my other online store once it is up.

Tonic Studios

Time spent using app About 2 months

Works very well, easy to install and customer support is excellent. No code needed in the liquid, easy to set your emails so they fit the format of the store and got it working in 10 mins. Cant fault it.

Previous 1 3