Drop A Hint 2.0

Send hints via Email, SMS, WhatsApp and Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Aquani

Installed and tested it, works as expected. Item sizing info wasn't at first showing up in the Hint but app's support quickly fixed it for me. Their chat support is super fast.

Fashion Quality Boutik

This app is a great idea. I like it so far, hope that my prospective customers like this feature. I will come back for another review

Kadlee Official Site - Making Memories Last A Lifetime

As a personalized gift company, this app adds another great level to our store and was easy to customize to match our theme. Awesome app, highly recommend!

Sissy's Log Cabin

This app was a perfect fit for a jewelry site. I like how easy it was to install and customize. Support has been great and responds quickly.

Life & Soul Boutique

Location Australia

So far so good, app is really easy to install, looks great on the website and pretty easy to customise. Looking forward to receiving some good results.

Rothy's

We used Drop a Hint to allow users to send email "hints" of products they want. When we needed custom work based on our Shopify product setup, the Drop a Hint team (including Stan, the CEO) was responsive and easy to work with. Truly appreciate the flexibility of this app.

Bahgsu Jewels

I love this app. It works great and I have received a ton of sales from it. The customer service Is great & attentive. Super quick & easy set up!

Tanglewood Garden & Farm Organic Soap & Skin Care

I added this app awhile ago but am just now having the chance to play around with it. There's lots of fantastic, custom features that I didn't realize! So be sure to explore it upon purchase! With these personal tweaks, I think it will really invite our customers to use it!

FreshTrends

We think this is great feature to off our customers and that will also benefit our brand. We've only just installed it and already see it converting.

designist

This is such a clever way to get your customers to spread the word about your site, while also making sales along the way. Easy to install, lots of customization options so it fits with your band and loads of very useful analytics. What's not to love?

Previous 1 3 4