Drop A Hint 2.0

Drop A Hint 2.0

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
AppSolute
4.6
December 4, 2022

I like this in principle but it is too early to tell. One thing that I have noticed that worries me is that (some of) the email hints go straight to the recipients junk folder. The email sender domain is "dropahint.love" and perhaps it does not have a strong sender reputation. Not sure but so far can't say it works or not. Our store is still very new so we will give it some time.

Meadows
Time spent using app: 13 days
AppSolute replied December 5, 2022

Hello Wendy,
Thank you for your feedback. We are thrilled you are happy with Drop A Hint 2.0 With custom HTML you can improve the inbox delivery of the hints. We can help with that. Our domain is whitelisted and has a 96% reputation which is awesome!

November 29, 2022

I've only just installed the app and it was pretty straightforward. My first test email went straight to my junk folder. I will try activating the text feature and test.

Kayarize
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
November 28, 2022

Cant turn text function on. found the request for constant reviews very annoying. Most people have not opened emails yet, so not great cut through yet.

Saben
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 7 months
AppSolute replied November 28, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback. It is hard for us to understand your frustration. The SMS function is active for your account and our app has brought additional revenue for your brand at an amazing
X49.20 ROI which is amazing :) and only the beginning

November 25, 2022

Been great so far! Upgrading so we can connect to our email app Klaviyo. Also great Customer Service!

Embark Fine Jewelry
Time spent using app: 16 days
November 15, 2022

We just started using this app but so far it's easy to use and install and we're very excited! The integration is appealing and it has a fun look and feel.

Tesoro Boston