Drop A Hint 2.0

Drop A Hint 2.0

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
January 24, 2023

This is a great app! We used it for Valentine's Day promo and love what it offers. You can be really flexible with the design. Love this addition to our website– super fun!

Shop Sugar Blossom
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 24, 2023

Thanks for the app. Very easy to install and work with. I like that our customers have the opportunity to drop a hint now. Thank you.

FIZI
Ukraine
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 18, 2023

Very interesting App with a quick set up - Some points proved a little more tricky but customer service & support is excellent to get round any issues.

Greeks Bearing Gifts
Time spent using app: 9 days
December 10, 2022

So far this app has been useful but I'm still trying to figure out the settings and how to send text messages instead of emails.

Lesley Ann Jewels
Time spent using app: 1 day
AppSolute replied December 10, 2022

Thank you for your review. We are glad you find Drop A Hint 2.0 a great addition to your business. Right now the SMS is optional and it is up to the user to select email or SMS delivery of the hint. Our next update will allow to the merchant to choose which method is the default one.

Edited December 8, 2022

I just started using the app. I am trying to enable text messaging, and the requirement to enable it is to leave a review. The app seems fairly comprehensive and usable so far. There doesn't appear to be an easy option to edit the cap, or even a hard to find option. I would like to have control over the max amount I spend on this app. I have nothing more to say at this point.

P·R·O·T·O·G·E·N·E·S·I·S
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
December 7, 2022

Just added this app and it was easy to install and implement. No issues thus far as a new user. The configuration options are user friendly.

Love Weld™
Time spent using app: About 8 hours
AppSolute replied December 8, 2022

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled you are pleased with the Drop A Hint 2.0 app.
We strive to build high-performing yet easy-to-use tools to help the world of e-commerce.

December 7, 2022

we are super happy to have discovered this app through another website. we immediately downloaded the app and it has been so easy to customize. any issues or questions we have had have been quickly responded to over chat. looking forward to how this is going to grow our sales this holiday!

esby apparel
Time spent using app: 22 days
AppSolute replied December 8, 2022

Thank you for your fantastic review. We are glad you enjoy the ease of use and the quality and timing of our customer service team. Drop A Hint 2.0 will not only help this holiday season but beyond :)

December 4, 2022

I like this in principle but it is too early to tell. One thing that I have noticed that worries me is that (some of) the email hints go straight to the recipients junk folder. The email sender domain is "dropahint.love" and perhaps it does not have a strong sender reputation. Not sure but so far can't say it works or not. Our store is still very new so we will give it some time.

Meadows
Time spent using app: About 2 months
AppSolute replied December 5, 2022

Hello Wendy,
Thank you for your feedback. We are thrilled you are happy with Drop A Hint 2.0 With custom HTML you can improve the inbox delivery of the hints. We can help with that. Our domain is whitelisted and has a 96% reputation which is awesome!

November 29, 2022

I've only just installed the app and it was pretty straightforward. My first test email went straight to my junk folder. I will try activating the text feature and test.

Kayarize
Time spent using app: 7 days
November 28, 2022

Cant turn text function on. found the request for constant reviews very annoying. Most people have not opened emails yet, so not great cut through yet.

Saben
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 7 months
AppSolute replied November 28, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback. It is hard for us to understand your frustration. The SMS function is active for your account and our app has brought additional revenue for your brand at an amazing
X49.20 ROI which is amazing :) and only the beginning