Drop A Hint 2.0

Send hints via Email, SMS, WhatsApp and Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

JJ's Flower Shop

this app is useful and the customer service is responsive. hoping that it will soon help increase sales.

1.1 onepointone

Location Russia

Посколько у нас магазин который продает женские товары, данная услуга оказалась очень даже кстати. Очень часто пользуются женщины для своих мужчин, а те приходят и совершают покупки. Настроить достаточно легко на русский язык и простая установка, наша оценка очень положительная! This app perfectly helps to increase sales in our store! Many women make hints to their man who come to buy our products.
Easy to set up, and very good support service
Thank you!

IN YOUR FACE SKINCARE

I'm still setting this up but I LOVE that it's even possible to send hints. It's been easy to set up. Once it's live and working I'll be able to adjust my rating to reflect how it actually works. So far so good though! Customer support has been great too.

Sedgars SA

Location South Africa

Still testing the app, can definitely see the value in this. Could be used for products that are great as gifts.

AlavonAuersperg.com

Great feature! Really helped us connect with our customer in a new fresh way. Great for holiday and Valentine's season.

Verso

Location Ireland

ONLY JUST LOADED IT AND IT ALL LOOKS REALLY GOOD SO FAR. DELIGHTED WITH IT. USING IT FOR VALENTINES DAY HINTS REGARDS LISA

Gunderson's Jewelers

Time spent using app About 1 month

Its asking me to review it and I am in mid-install so I don't have an answer at the moment. I had to review to add text messaging as an option.

Natalie Marie Jewellery

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

We needed a fully customisable HTML/CSS solution to create continue brand aesthetics across our store, we couldn't find any other solution that allowed us to do this, so we are very happy to have found Appsolute.

Thames Equestrian

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app! Easy to customise and it perfectly matches our theme. Great way to obtain additional sales

Lavani Jewels

Location Spain

App recomendada. El equipo de soporte es muy amable y tienen atención en castellano desde Estados Unidos. Te ayudaran a conseguir la mejor implementación que necesites para tu tienda.