Drop A Hint 2.0

Send hints via Email, SMS, WhatsApp and Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Rothy's

We used Drop a Hint to allow users to send email "hints" of products they want. When we needed custom work based on our Shopify product setup, the Drop a Hint team (including Stan, the CEO) was responsive and easy to work with. Truly appreciate the flexibility of this app.

Bahgsu Jewels

I love this app. It works great and I have received a ton of sales from it. The customer service Is great & attentive. Super quick & easy set up!

Tanglewood Garden & Farm Organic Soap & Skin Care

I added this app awhile ago but am just now having the chance to play around with it. There's lots of fantastic, custom features that I didn't realize! So be sure to explore it upon purchase! With these personal tweaks, I think it will really invite our customers to use it!

FreshTrends

We think this is great feature to off our customers and that will also benefit our brand. We've only just installed it and already see it converting.

designist

Location Ireland

This is such a clever way to get your customers to spread the word about your site, while also making sales along the way. Easy to install, lots of customization options so it fits with your band and loads of very useful analytics. What's not to love?

Sitara Jewelry

Time spent using app 9 minutes

this app is pretty cool. I just added it now and I am seeing it in action and it works. Easy to set up too.

NADINE MERABI

Time spent using app 1 day

Very happy with the function of the app and received great support from the customer service team!!!

Kindred Bravely

While we initially had some back and forth with the development team to get this up and running, they ultimately were very collaborative with us to get this customized in the exact way we wanted. We are excited to see how our customers engage with this new tool!

Council Studio

Time spent using app 1 day

Easy to configure. Setup is a bit time consuming when you have to adjust the font/colors from desktop separately from mobile app. When placement on product page wasn't just right, app support assisted the same day I requested support.

Jenn Lee

I recommend Drop A Hint! Easy drag and drop builder for hint cards. The support team is very responsive and helpful to answer questions and help me with some custom code I am not sure how to approach! I set this app up ahead of Valentine's Day.