Drop A Hint 2.0

Drop A Hint 2.0

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
November 25, 2022

Been great so far! Upgrading so we can connect to our email app Klaviyo. Also great Customer Service!

Embark Fine Jewelry
Time spent using app: 16 days
November 15, 2022

We just started using this app but so far it's easy to use and install and we're very excited! The integration is appealing and it has a fun look and feel.

Tesoro Boston
Time spent using app: 1 day
November 14, 2022

What a great idea for an app! This one goes above and beyond what i expected. And the follow up when i reached out for direction was outstanding. Thanks again guys! You did good!

Tusen rosor
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 1 month
AppSolute replied November 14, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words. It means the world to us and helps us build a better product. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do.
Happy selling :)

Edited November 15, 2022

UPDATE - Support reached out and gave us guidance in how we can solve the problem. Looks like support's emails were also going into junk. Updating my rating from 2 stars to 4. Love this app but we are having trouble with emails going into junk folders. I reached out twice now to support and no one has responded.

GURHAN
Time spent using app: 15 days
AppSolute replied November 14, 2022

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. It is rare and only with Outlook email. You can fix it by adding custom html
We have sent you an email in that regard.

November 8, 2022

Ladybugfeet Jewelry Designs
Time spent using app: About 9 hours
November 8, 2022

I'm testing out this app for the holiday season. I'm hoping that is has some positive results for me.

Motherland Essentials
Time spent using app: 18 days
November 3, 2022

We used this app in the past and had to remove it for some time. We just added it back to our website and the customer service was great. They helped us set it up very fast. Thank you!

IZAKOV
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
AppSolute replied November 3, 2022

We are so happy you are pleased with our brand-new and much-improved version of the app. Our team is here to help you with whatever you need,

November 2, 2022

So far so good... am just going through the install process but it seems to be easy to set up, excited to see if we get many conversions using this tool.

Bee&Sons
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
November 1, 2022

This is an app I've always wanted to have, couldn't find anything like this before so we had to code it ourselves. But we're trying this one here it goes...

Scentiment
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
October 20, 2022

Simple to use. Great for holidays. Easy to install! I really enjoy this app and it helps make conversions.

Kimiya