DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

by DropCommerce

Fast 3-7 day shipping from high quality brands in US & Canada.

ezBuyStuff.com

I really really want to like this App, but I have yet to find anything worthwhile to sell that will make a profit. Items cost are already high, then you have high shipping, their commission, etc. You also need to account for credit card charges, etc.

I've researched over a dozen products now and find that they are selling online for very low prices, which in effect leaves about a 5% to 9% margin IF I were to buy from DropCommerce. That's just to small a margin. And if you consider returns, ad costs, operation costs or other issues, you can't break even.

If you were scaling up it might work, but then at that point you could have other choices such as an agent in China, or even operate a small warehouse. So at this point, I want to love the fact that there are US and Canada products, but with too few products, high prices already factored in, and high cost of shipping, you cannot make a profit.

August 24, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! We do have a lot of higher ticket items, so perhaps you were just finding your chosen niche a bit restrictive.

Let us know if there's anything we can do to help you get set up!

MyFit Wearz

i'm using it now, so far so good, i really hope it is really as easy as it seems. 5 star so far......

August 24, 2021

Thanks for sharing your experience!

Wish you the best,

magazzinostore

They only allow 3 suppliers to choose from, They dont have product you can choose from ,very little.

May 14, 2019

Hi there!

It's true that our free plan offers access to up to 3 unique suppliers at one time, but our Professional plan offers access to unlimited suppliers in our system. I hope that helps!

- DropCommerce Team

Boldd Outdoor

Enjoying the quality of products offered. And everything seems to be shipped from the U.S. or Canada. Awesome!

Happy to hear that!

Wish you the best,

Bluegrass Botanica

I love how easy it is to find great products. It is just what I am looking for. Perfect for eco-friendly enthusiasts. Thank you DropCommerce!

We're happy to help!

Birch River Coffee

Awesome selection of products, very cool styles, great margins! Added products and saw engagement almost immediately.

Staff is super cool and super helpful! Definitely recommend!

August 24, 2021

Happy to hear that you're enjoying it so much!

Coast2CoastShopping

Have struggled finding great products that can be dropshipped to Canada without paying a fortune. This is it!! The free version has a great selection so I can only imagine what the paid version has! Very easy to install and import to your store. The descriptions are great and don't require much tweeking. If there's anything I'd like to see it would be to have more lifestyle pictures in some of the products .

August 30, 2021

We're glad you're enjoying it! Thanks for taking the time to provide us with some feedback :)

Temperate Supply Co.

For what I was looking for, this is night and day compared to other apps I tried (like Oberlo, which I'm also using). Soooo much easier to find really nice stuff, and I don't have to worry about the quality of the products. It's great that it's free, but I'll definitely be upgrading for more suppliers anyway. Don't normally leave reviews but finding this was a huge relief!

August 30, 2021

Happy to hear that! Thanks for the review!

Herbata Tea Company

really nice products n clean interface. found products I liked right away! i like how I can see all the suppliers in a list.

outdoormadness99

Really liking the products so far & US / Canada suppliers. Looking forward to seeing more products and making sales!

August 30, 2021

Happy to hear that! We look forward to it too!