DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

by DropCommerce

Fast 3-7 day shipping from high quality brands in US & Canada.

Diblun

Dropcommerce is a very clean, high quality platform that helped me build my business to the next level. The suppliers and products they promote to sell are all from high quality. For me they are the bridge that connects young brands and dropshippers together for a chance to succeed in differentiate from low quality eCommerce businesses.

I do have a professional plan and I do not regret it.

August 23, 2021

We're here to help you level up! Happy to hear that you've had a positive experience :)

Wish you the best!

B.G.T.Y. Lifestyle™ Blog & Boutique

I love DropCommerce. While they don't have as many suppliers, their selection is of high quality. Their customer service is also great as well. There have been a couple of times when my request to add a supplier's products was denied because they couldn't see my site (I haven't launched it yet) and DropCommerce has reached out to those suppliers on my behalf using the information that I provided to get approved. That's a big deal for me because I only want to source quality products from brands that are a close match for my brand. My only complaint is that there have been a couple times where I've requested approval or was about to request approval and literally hours or a day later, that particular supplier was gone. I can't imagine what would happen if I've picked products from a supplier and they decide to leave DropCommerce for whatever reason. That would leave the store owner high and dry. I understand things change but there has to be a better way. Other than, DropCommerce is one of my favorite Shopfiy apps/resources!

August 24, 2021

Thanks for the constructive feedback! We'll take that into consideration!

Drop Ship1

GREAT PRODUCTS - EASY TO USE. If you are looking for VERY easy to find U.S. dropshippers or suppliers or shipping from the United States, if you will, then you need this app. Filtering for U.S. shippers is SO easy. I highly recommend checking out this app. I simply like how easy it is to filter for U.S. dropshippers.

August 24, 2021

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying it!

Thanks for the review!

Choice Simplified Online Store

I was looking for US Suppliers. I found some nice products here and posted them on my store. Hope they work out.

August 24, 2021

Thanks for giving us a shot!

Let us know if there's anything we can do to help!

Far Above Rubies

Love, love, love this app! I don't want to sell junk from China to my customers and I want shipping times to be reasonable. The fact that there are handmade items from small businesses and crafters around the USA and Canada was a wonderful surprise! I am so excited to see this app grow and have more to offer in the future.

August 24, 2021

We're happy that you love it! You sound like the perfect customer :)

Myfashunpassion

Products are of high quality, modern and stylish, great additions to my shopify store, i absolutely love it , definetely will recommend it

Thanks for the feedback!

Joxtrott Camouflage

Originally this review was not favorable. However, Patrick from DropCommerce reached out to me and is in the process of resolving some vendor challenges. I decided to reinstall the App and give it a second try. You should as well. You can see how quality and locality is an important aspect of their company.

August 24, 2021

Thanks for giving us another shot!

Let us know if there's anything we can do to provide you with a 5-star experience!

Rustic Slate

This app was easy to use. Has a small catalog but the products are of high quality. The products are a little pricey so you definitely need to have a niche market for what you bring into your store or you wont make any sales.

August 24, 2021

Thanks for sharing your experience! Yes, a niche market is definitely recommended.

ezBuyStuff.com

I really really want to like this App, but I have yet to find anything worthwhile to sell that will make a profit. Items cost are already high, then you have high shipping, their commission, etc. You also need to account for credit card charges, etc.

I've researched over a dozen products now and find that they are selling online for very low prices, which in effect leaves about a 5% to 9% margin IF I were to buy from DropCommerce. That's just to small a margin. And if you consider returns, ad costs, operation costs or other issues, you can't break even.

If you were scaling up it might work, but then at that point you could have other choices such as an agent in China, or even operate a small warehouse. So at this point, I want to love the fact that there are US and Canada products, but with too few products, high prices already factored in, and high cost of shipping, you cannot make a profit.

August 24, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! We do have a lot of higher ticket items, so perhaps you were just finding your chosen niche a bit restrictive.

Let us know if there's anything we can do to help you get set up!

MyFit Wearz

i'm using it now, so far so good, i really hope it is really as easy as it seems. 5 star so far......

August 24, 2021

Thanks for sharing your experience!