DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

Fast 3-7 day shipping from high quality brands in US & Canada.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Time Refinery

Fantastic drop-shipping aggregator. Great vendors and products shipping from the US and Canada, and support has been phenomenal. Thank you Patrick!

October 1, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to see you enjoying our app and appreciate your compliments on our support.

Cheers,

Patrick @ DropCommerce

Princess Jewelers

Ok so I have recently did a major shift in my jewelry business where I have transitioned to online vs. brick and mortar. So it was really important for me to find apps that would help me push my brand and not redirect customers to their site. So I came across Drop commerce..,and GUYS I LOVE IT!!!! I installed the app after some comparative shopping and research regarding the functionality of various Shopify apps.

While adding products to my store, I found that it would really help if I could in essence "...kill two birds with one stone" by being able to not only tag my products, but if I could simply choose which of my collections I'd like each piece of jewelry imported into as I import vs assigning to a collection once imported to my site, or having to type or remember the exact collection name as I import each piece of jewelry.

So I contacted DropCommerce's support staff. They explained that currently it was setup to import into the collection of my choice, but that I had to type in the "exact" collection name. I said"ok" ....afterall at least it would import it into the collection. However, by the time I went over to import my products I noticed they'd added a drop down menu where my collection titles were already listed as choices! This was a total surprise of efficiency and stellar customer service. If only the world was made up of businesses that went out of the way to help their customers! Thanks Drop commerce! Thanks Patrick! Thanks technology staff!!!!

August 23, 2021

We're happy to hear that you love it! Thanks for the feedback and awesome review :)

Hutch Store 99

I do a lot of research when choosing services for my business. When looking into the options available I came across DropCommerce and reached out to them for more information and guidance. They were very helpful! They explained everything to do with their platform very well and made my decision easier. Looking forward to working alongside them!

August 23, 2021

We look forward to working with you too!

Thanks for the review!

Juno Power

I used this app to reach out to potential customers. The app is easy to setup and simple to use. I will recommend this app to all of my friends.

August 23, 2021

Happy to hear that! Thanks for the review!

Wish you the best,

bellesaccents.com

I discovereds I didn't understand this app as well as I should You have to have an app called Stripe in order to pay for your products and I didn't It is set up now and waiting for a customer service rep to get back to me to get my selected products back in Shopify. Don't do like me and PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS! I found this app so I could ship products out of US and Canada. No more China shipments! Took me a few minutes to figure out how to use this app but its only because I DIDN'T read!!! I ordered a product for myself today as a sample and it was VERY easy!! Can't wait to receive my Unpaper Towels with footballs on them Wash them over and over They're terry cloth!!

August 23, 2021

Thanks for the detailed review, and for remaining patient when there was a problem :)

You're a champ! Wish you the best,

Blonde-Tee's

UPDATED RATING- At first I was having issues with the back office. They were quick to help me get it up and running. It has been beneficial for my business! I highly suggest this to any small business just starting up!

The only thing that could make the app even better is web tutorials (they might have them I just cant find them).

August 23, 2021

Thanks for updating your review, and for the great feedback!

We do have some walkthrough videos available in our Help section, but no worries!

Wish you the best,

Smart Hub Brasil

The shipping fee is very expensive, there is no cheaper option. The products are great, but this shipping is not feasible.

September 6, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback.

Based on your store name it appears you may be from Brazil?

If so you may have noticed that international shipping can sometimes be a little bit higher. Most of our USA shipping rates are $10 or often less.

We sent you a personal email and so if you are interested we would love to chat with you more to learn more about your unique situation and challenges to see if we can better assist you!

Kay's Mugs

Great products for my niche! Reasonable products and great service. DOWNLOAD THIS APP TODAY! Shop Kay's Mugs at www.kaysmugs.com.

August 23, 2021

Happy to hear that! Thanks for the review :)

C&K Vinculum

Hi, I'm Chris and Dropshipping has been tough. However since I've joined DropCommerce they've given me guidance and advice every step of the way!! Very good experience and quality products. Regards to Patrick & Spencer.

We're happy to help!

Wish you the best, Chris. Thanks for the review!

AllyShoppingCenter

Not good for people who want to offer free shipping to there drop-shipping store. You literally can't make any profit unless you charge for shipping or raise the retail price they recommend to cover your shipping. You have to consider their commission (5% if using the free version) or no charge with paid membership, and other fees from your shopfiy store. So if you using the paid member, Shopify Payment, and charge shipping, you can make a profit, however its just not for me.

August 25, 2019

Hi there!

We appreciate your feedback. Since all of our products are shipped from within the US & Canada, suppliers pay regular shipping fees through carriers like USPS. We do realize this can be challenging at some price points, but we are actively looking into solutions to problems like the one you described.

I'd love to chat with you further about this to talk about finding a solution! Please send me a message at spencer@dropcommerce.co and I'd be happy to connect.

Thanks again for trying our app and your feedback.

- Spencer @ DropCommerce