4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its extensive high-quality product selection, user-friendly interface, and automation of inventory management and order fulfillment. They commend the excellent customer service and easy supplier communication. Fast shipping times and support for small businesses are also highlighted. The seamless Shopify integration and clear visibility into order tracking and inventory management are notable features. The app is recommended for its supplier network, automation capabilities, and product discovery features.

November 2, 2022

My shop is new and I decided to start with Dropcommerce for several reasons - shipping times and quality of the products. Also, the sync with Shopify is so easy and intuitive. The test purchases that I made went well and all of the suppliers have been great to work with. Deliveries were made on time. Hopefully, Dropcommerce will continue to add suppliers as well as enhance their own platform and scale for growth.

The Blue Fog Pantry
26 days using the app
DropCommerce replied November 4, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! Rest assured, we add awesome new US and Canadian based suppliers every week, and we have some really great features coming soon as well :D

June 16, 2023

DropCommerce is really easy to use and the products and suppliers are great. It all looks like it's good quality and the shipping time within the USA is really good.

Mini me
November 23, 2022

I have found some really amazing products while using DropCommerce. The shipping times are quite impressive and the products look like they're good quality. Very satisfied with their service. I highly recommend using their service.

My Store
DropCommerce replied November 24, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! We're looking forward to helping you build your business!

Edited April 12, 2020

Just bought a store. Site looks gorgeous and support was not less than amazing. Took things to a whole new level. I cannot say enough about these guys.

MySecretJewelryBox
DropCommerce replied August 18, 2021

Happy to hear that! We're here to help you level up!

Thanks for the review :)

May 28, 2022

Hello All,
I really want to work with dropcommerce.com, and i have handful of their items in my store, but I am finding it very hard to add more items. The vendors prices are too high to make a profit and i also see that the vendors are selling their products cheaper than what i can sell.
I am going to wait one more month and if nothing changes, i will have to delete the styles from my website, cancel the $19.99 monthly subscription. Here is one example:
Jolie High-Waisted Athletic Shorts with Hip Pockets $15.84
Walmart $14.72
Lightinthebox $12.19 Can someone give me some insights on this?

healthymentalme.com
DropCommerce replied May 28, 2022

Hey there,

Thank you for your feedback! As we specifically only work with high quality USA and Canada based suppliers, the products on DropCommerce are typically at a higher price point, however we do guarantee a minimum of 30% off retail prices from our supplier to our merchants, with the average being closer to 40%. As for seeing price discrepancies, please feel free to reach out to our support team so that we may address them!

Edited May 2, 2020

I am new here try to explore this app and find more products for my stores, and if it good I will update my plan to get more of your products and make it smooth for my business, and may take over of the shipping rate

yogreatdealz@com
DropCommerce replied August 17, 2021

Thanks for giving us a shot!

Let us know if you have any questions :)

May 15, 2023

I recently had the opportunity to use Drop Commerce in Shopify, and I must say, it has been a game-changer for my e-commerce business. Drop Commerce provides an exceptional dropshipping solution that seamlessly integrates with Shopify, offering a wide range of features and benefits that have greatly improved my store's operations and profitability.

One of the standout features of Drop Commerce is its extensive supplier network. With a diverse selection of reliable and vetted suppliers, I have been able to source high-quality products from various niches to expand my product offerings. The platform makes it incredibly easy to connect with suppliers, view product catalogs, and import products directly into my store. The streamlined integration ensures that product information, inventory, and pricing are always up to date, saving me valuable time and effort.

Drop Commerce also excels in automating order fulfillment. When a customer places an order on my Shopify store, the entire fulfillment process is handled seamlessly through the platform. Orders are automatically sent to the respective suppliers, who then ship the products directly to my customers. This hands-off approach has significantly reduced order processing time and allowed me to focus on other aspects of my business, such as marketing and customer engagement.

Furthermore, Drop Commerce provides excellent visibility into order tracking and inventory management. I can easily track the status of each order and provide accurate shipping updates to my customers, enhancing their shopping experience. The platform also offers real-time inventory sync, ensuring that I never oversell products or disappoint customers due to stockouts. This level of control and transparency has been crucial in maintaining customer satisfaction and fostering repeat business.

In addition to its robust functionality, Drop Commerce has a user-friendly interface that is intuitive to navigate. Setting up the integration with my Shopify store was a breeze, and the platform provides comprehensive documentation and support resources for any questions or issues that may arise. The customer support team has been highly responsive and knowledgeable, offering prompt assistance whenever I've needed it.

Overall, I highly recommend Drop Commerce to any e-commerce business owner using Shopify. It is a powerful tool that simplifies dropshipping, streamlines order fulfillment, and enhances inventory management. With its extensive supplier network, automation capabilities, and user-friendly interface, Drop Commerce has undoubtedly contributed to the growth and success of my online store.

EliteSports
September 3, 2019

Hi, I'm Chris and Dropshipping has been tough. However since I've joined DropCommerce they've given me guidance and advice every step of the way!! Very good experience and quality products. Regards to Patrick & Spencer.

C&K Vinculum
DropCommerce replied August 23, 2021

We're happy to help!

Wish you the best, Chris. Thanks for the review!

July 10, 2022

Great products from US and Canada based suppliers. Customer support also very quick to reply. App fairly priced.

The Fuddled Frog
August 23, 2020

The first app that actually has products available within my nitch that ships from the U.S within a few days. App is very easy to use and you can tell that the minds behind the project are intelligent and strive to make it the best.

Holistic Islands
DropCommerce replied August 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy you found suppliers for your store, and we look forward to seeing your success on our platform :)

Patrick, DropCommerce Founder & CEO