DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
February 27, 2019

Love, love, love this app! I don't want to sell junk from China to my customers and I want shipping times to be reasonable. The fact that there are handmade items from small businesses and crafters around the USA and Canada was a wonderful surprise! I am so excited to see this app grow and have more to offer in the future.

Far Above Rubies
Time spent using app: 22 days
DropCommerce replied August 24, 2021

We're happy that you love it! You sound like the perfect customer :)

January 31, 2019

Products are of high quality, modern and stylish, great additions to my shopify store, i absolutely love it , definetely will recommend it

Myfashunpassion
South Africa
Time spent using app: 5 days

Thanks for the feedback!

Edited January 25, 2019

Originally this review was not favorable. However, Patrick from DropCommerce reached out to me and is in the process of resolving some vendor challenges. I decided to reinstall the App and give it a second try. You should as well. You can see how quality and locality is an important aspect of their company.

Joxtrott Camouflage
Time spent using app: 5 months
DropCommerce replied August 24, 2021

Thanks for giving us another shot!

Let us know if there's anything we can do to provide you with a 5-star experience!

January 22, 2019

This app was easy to use. Has a small catalog but the products are of high quality. The products are a little pricey so you definitely need to have a niche market for what you bring into your store or you wont make any sales.

Rustic Slate
Time spent using app: 10 months
DropCommerce replied August 24, 2021

Thanks for sharing your experience! Yes, a niche market is definitely recommended.

January 3, 2019

I really really want to like this App, but I have yet to find anything worthwhile to sell that will make a profit. Items cost are already high, then you have high shipping, their commission, etc. You also need to account for credit card charges, etc.

I've researched over a dozen products now and find that they are selling online for very low prices, which in effect leaves about a 5% to 9% margin IF I were to buy from DropCommerce. That's just to small a margin. And if you consider returns, ad costs, operation costs or other issues, you can't break even.

If you were scaling up it might work, but then at that point you could have other choices such as an agent in China, or even operate a small warehouse. So at this point, I want to love the fact that there are US and Canada products, but with too few products, high prices already factored in, and high cost of shipping, you cannot make a profit.

ezBuyStuff.com
Time spent using app: About 1 month
DropCommerce replied August 24, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! We do have a lot of higher ticket items, so perhaps you were just finding your chosen niche a bit restrictive.

Let us know if there's anything we can do to help you get set up!

December 30, 2018

i'm using it now, so far so good, i really hope it is really as easy as it seems. 5 star so far......

MyFit Wearz
Time spent using app: 3 months
DropCommerce replied August 24, 2021

Thanks for sharing your experience!

December 29, 2018

They only allow 3 suppliers to choose from, They dont have product you can choose from ,very little.

magazzinostore
Time spent using app: About 1 month
DropCommerce replied May 14, 2019

Hi there!

It's true that our free plan offers access to up to 3 unique suppliers at one time, but our Professional plan offers access to unlimited suppliers in our system. I hope that helps!

- DropCommerce Team

December 19, 2018

Enjoying the quality of products offered. And everything seems to be shipped from the U.S. or Canada. Awesome!

Boldd Outdoor
Time spent using app: 8 months

Happy to hear that!

December 11, 2018

I love how easy it is to find great products. It is just what I am looking for. Perfect for eco-friendly enthusiasts. Thank you DropCommerce!

Bluegrass Botanica
Time spent using app: About 2 months

We're happy to help!

Thanks for the review :)

December 2, 2018

Awesome selection of products, very cool styles, great margins! Added products and saw engagement almost immediately.

Staff is super cool and super helpful! Definitely recommend!

Birch River Coffee
Time spent using app: 5 days
DropCommerce replied August 24, 2021

Happy to hear that you're enjoying it so much!

Thanks for the review :)