DropInBlog ‑ SEO Friendly Blog

Blog Smarter: Products in Blog Posts, As-You-Type SEO Analyzer

From $24/month. 14-day free trial.

LOONAWELL

Location Switzerland

I use this app to help me set up a professional Blog. I really like its functionalities and find it very user friendly. Once I had some difficulties, contacted the staff through messaging and in less than 30 min the problem was solved and in a very friendly manner. I look forward to continuing using DropInBlog!

Rayvox

I have been looking for a better blogging platform than just the inbuilt Shopify one for a while now, and it was important for me to have SEO insights and an easy to use editor. I was initially attracted to DropInBlog, after seeing a few examples - the blogs looked great, images were handled really nicely, and it had all the features I could want. However, what sold me was the incredible customer service. I wanted to feature my 3 most recent blogs on my homepage, which is built in another app, so the developers wrote some custom code within about a day and allowed me to embed my recent blog posts with ease. Really great service, great app, and a really awesome writing experience. No complaints!

The Cornrow

Really helpful app to show you how best to craft your blog posts. Very user friendly and amazing customer support - A problem I was having with the code on my site was solved in a few hours.

Underdog Games

As an avid Wordpress user, I really appreciate this app and the built-in SEO functions. The support is great. Highly recommend.

Club Scrap

I really appreciate the super-quick response of the help desk when I needed assistance. Great customer service! :)

Glowy Skin Care

Location Germany

User friendly, the funtionalities are quite intuitive and the support is super fast in responding in case of questions.

materials and methods

As someone who knows next-to-nothing about SEO, I found this app so useful! Without WordPress, you can write a blog post and get real-time analysis of your SEO, making it so easy to adjust your copy and increase your score. Their customer service is amazing - so responsive and helpful!

Routzz

A very strong 4.5 stars for the power, ease of use and support offered by this App. Enabled us to quickly create a profile page for our blog contributors and the integrated SEO optimization review functionality is very useful. The only thing keeping me from a full 5 star review is the ability to search the blog within the Shopify site - our blog pages are an important part of our sales "journey", so it is not a minor issue. The team said that is in the pipeline, once that is available, it's a 5 star + review.

Soulmade-greece

Location Greece

Great app that's easy to use. They have an amazing customer service! It makes it easy to work on your SEO

Undersun Fitness

Awesome approach and more advanced tools to a the native Shopify blog functionality. It was very easy for our existing writers to utilize or anyone else who has worked with popular CMS platforms.