Wholesale2b Dropshipping

Dropship Thousands of Products, 100+ Niches, Fast Shipping

$29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Techi Gaming

Like that the products are shipped from the USA. Also, they have been responding pretty fast. And very helpful.

July 8, 2020

Thank you very much for the nice review.

Gearstruck

Huge selection of products across many niches, intuitive app, and a highly responsive support team! Highly recommended!

Top Beauty Mart

Really great application !
We are use it and very satisfied with wide products selection and support responses !
Thanks you so much !

My Picks for You

I have been working with Wholesale2B for almost 2 years now. I've had their Amazon sync program, presently their ebay sync Program, and newly their Shopify sync program. And without a shadow of a doubt, without them I NEVER would have become a large presence with good profits in Ecommerce Online Retail. Here is what I LOVE about wholesale2b:

*1. They offer inventory sync programs that load products in very quickly (thousands) and keeps the inventory synced to warehouses with products of your choice--every 4 hours update or even manual when you put items in your lists. This saves me hours if not weeks of my time (I'm deploying almost 10K product to our various shops through their service).

*2 I choose my mark up: there are niches of products I have found there that work well on various platforms. I flush out at medium 20% profit on each sale using their inventory feeds and lists.

*3 If you wish to use them to fulfill (place order/upload tracing)--its streamlined to do so; or, you can reach out to wholesalers, set up your account with them but still use their app to sell, fulfill yourself-(they provide the contact information for you to do that if you wish) -they are fine with it (I like that flexibility).

*4 Any software or online work is not without hiccups, bumps, or flaws. So any issues I have, there is a ticket support system--there are 4 key people who answer questions and fix problem in 4-24 hours. I can count on that. They are very respectful and always willing to help you, teach you, or fix things on their end if needed.

*5. They are connected to 95 warehouses and offer over a million products from which you create your own lists and then click to push---100's of products at a time. I LOVE IT! Pick the right products with the right margin of increase and you DO sell--some products work better on certain sites though.

They are improving their software all the time. I highly recommend any of their services if you are looking to catapult your online store to the next level.

Teresa (Owner: My Picks for You)

Universal Sex Shop

Great services and nice support !
A very wide selection of products for every taste!

Highly recommend !

June 10, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review.

Priced Your Way

Wholesale2b have been tremendously helpful in helping me get my shopify store up and running. They have 1000's of great products to help get me and anyone up and running to put you into business for yourself! Their response rate to questions is extremely quick to respond every time, unbelievable! Thank you Wholesale2b!

Maxi Organics

Very easy to integrate, it loads your store with tons of quality products, also their support is awesome, fixed all the issues and fulfilled our requests in a timely manner. If you are looking to start a real dropshipping business, don't look further, these guys are amazing.

April 12, 2020

Thank you for your excellent review. We do appreciate hearing good things as we truly put our heart and soul into our work.

In Fragrance World

We already have a very successful online business and wanted to try dropshipping model. W2B has been very easy to integrate with our shopify store and got us started very quickly. Support has been awesome! We get our q's answers promptly. So far no complaints.

Tubella's Perfumes

Great app I really recommend it. It would be great if the products imported could be edited to add variants like color, sizes, etc.

Paragon Revealed

Great Customer Service! Inquiries were responded to exceptionally quickly. Excellent drop-shipping assistance!

February 14, 2020

Your positive feedback is much appreciated.