Wholesale2b Dropshipping

Dropship Thousands of Products, 100+ Niches, Fast Shipping

$29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Soundpushdj

Shopify is a great e commence I will always refer the site to everyone anytime.
great delivery, excellent finishing a great customer service
but they really need to talk to they partners like Alliexpres and Obelo to talk to their clients to speed up process of orders making us looking stupid and having low rates from our customers

Nitas Discount Pet Supplies

I'm having a good experience so far. I haven't had any real problems and customer service was efficient at answering any questions I may have had.

Mega Jewelry Shop

Thanks for great services !
Satisfied with wide selection of great products !

World Best Clothing Store

Thanks for great services and support !
Much appreciated !

Mega Beauty Mall

Great services !
I uses W2B on few stores and very satisfied!

My rating always 5+

@The Cozy Homes

Really interesting read negative comments from stupid newbies !
I apologize for this treatment, but it really is.
W2B never requests credit cards photos from both sides :)
I created at least 10 stores and every time verified all my accounts without any problems !
Yes, I know that a lot of very stupid people who do not understand anything in business and try to do it. Not understanding the essence of the issue begin to write negative feedback.

For people like you, W2B have an appeal that before trying to write a negative feedback, try to contact their support team.
Is it really difficult to follow a certain ethic of behavior before writing extremely stupid reviews?

I'm really satisfied customer with huge experience with W2B :)

Mega Jewelry Store

Thanks !
Huge services, big discounts on many products which allow me set huge margins and make competitive retail prices !

Fast and immediate support responses !

5+ stars !

Friendly Pleasure Shop

Great service !
I'm very satisfied with catalog and fulfillment process !
Support replied very fast !
My opinion that rating is +5 stars !
Thanks !

@Evelyn Ember
Look like you real newbie in dropshipping business and in internet marketing !
For Your own knowledge !
eBay supper sellers are itself dropshippers and purchase goods directly from China, so they can offer very low prices because ordered by containers and has own warehouses.
If you will always look on ebay or amazon, I strongly recommend you forget about business in internet !

Best Health Vitamins Shop

W2B is always provides great service!

Previous member "Ministrymart" wrote that they cancelled app after 1 hour :)
Incredible !
W2B allow use their FREE trial during 7 days !
When I had make my first store I spent 1 week (7 trial days) in learning all their options and functions, how set great margins and shipping and how make store with competitive prices !

Many visitors on my latest stores (!!!!) created by me told that products has too cheap prices even lower than on Amazon :)

Impossible only after 1 hour make decisions with not perfect opinions !

W2B is great service with incredibly friendly, fast and high quality support !
On some my stores I use up to 5-20 suppliers and W2B allow set margins for every supplier. Of course in this case necessary make research in shipping conditions and rates, because different suppliers offers different rates. And then possible create universal shipping rates for all suppliers.

If you wish have real money making business necessary work too hard !
One hour is not enough time for get basic opinion :)

If you started business, necessary of course spend time for learning and also have some basic knowledge in marketing.

Price of good is NOT most and very important thing !!!!

Need have great business ideas in own head and knowledge how make money !

If you are a seller, then you will succeed.
If, after an hour, you canceled the opportunity to train a steep business, then of course you are not a businessman and this service is not for you.

You need to know how to sell, what to sell, who to sell and where to sell.
On this site there are a lot of delicious and interesting suppliers that offer which tasty discounts up to 70-90 percent.
And if you are a beginner, you must always remember and bear in mind that at the initial stage margins should be relatively small.

And in general, who and why I will be teaching, if I'm very happy with W2B.

I rate service a 10+ instead 5+
:)))
And very pleased with all W2B services offered.

Sex Toys Mega Mall

W2B is the best service ever !!!
With their app developed several sites !
Very satisfied !

Jetpackchicken

Excellent, works great. However, I do wish most suppliers were lower on the wholesale price.