Dropship Easily — Wholesale2B

Dropship Thousands of Products, 100+ Niches, Fast Shipping

$29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

GlobalMedicalSpecialists.com

Time spent using app About 1 month

I currently am trying out a variety of dropshipping apps/plugins for various ecommerce stores. Out of about 5 or so that I am using, this one has been the most proactive, had fast turnaround with support issues and has a generally user-friendly interface. I just put in another support ticket so let's see if they are consistent ;)

Urban Fashion Trends and Beyond

Quick checkout and easy-to-use functionality. I enjoyed it and I hope to have many more dealings with Wholesale 2b. Thank you.

zerowastemodern

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Got an email reply overnight, within 12 hours of request, and the instructions were crystal clear to allow me to do what I wanted. Thank you!

Beautyandko

Location Dominican Republic

i Have been use this app from nov 2020, after somes months using, i can give my review, for my expirience in dropshipping business i can confirm that this is one of the better app to do business with, you can add products quickly, manage profit margin,delet products as well. you can find a lot of differents niches products for all kind of business in just fews minutes into this App.
costumers services are reactif and very professional even the week end. Hope it will continue developping the other marketplace integration like WISH, verishop, Rakuten and so on... Grettings from France Raysa

Shoe Barb

This app is great! No issues with it and it was very smooth to use and understand. Only one thing, I wish it has more children/young adult shoe preferred picks. Otherwise, great app!

Best Decor Furniture

A very good application with a wide range of product collections. This allowed me to create a wonderful store with a wide selection of products in a wide range of categories.
Very user-friendly interface of the membership area of the company itself!

Top Decor Store

Very easy installation and setup.
I love the daily product update.
Wide assortment and excellent price for services.
I recommend this app to everyone!

Beauty Mega Mall

Wholesale2B and their app are awesome! I can quickly add new products and just as quickly remove them when needed. They automatically update everything and pull things out of my store that are no longer available, and even tell me if selling what I added would result in a loss of money if I sell it. Wide selection of products which satisfy my store needs !
Thank you!

Top Vitamin Store

A fairly popular service used by many online stores, including us. An excellent selection of products for a niche store.
Of course, I would like the suppliers to update their collections more often so that they can display more products for sale. Otherwise, a very high level of service and support.
W2B app is very useful and very easy to use !
We are very satisfied!

LuxuryLifeWay

Its been 2 years using the APP and we find it best in the the market. We'd recommend the APP to growth hackers!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10