Wholesale2b Dropshipping

Wholesale2b Dropshipping

by Onlinestorebiz LLC

Import Thousands of Dropship Products, Synch Orders & Tracking

Shoe Barb

This app is great! No issues with it and it was very smooth to use and understand. Only one thing, I wish it has more children/young adult shoe preferred picks. Otherwise, great app!

Best Decor Furniture

A very good application with a wide range of product collections. This allowed me to create a wonderful store with a wide selection of products in a wide range of categories.
Very user-friendly interface of the membership area of the company itself!

Top Decor Store

Very easy installation and setup.
I love the daily product update.
Wide assortment and excellent price for services.
I recommend this app to everyone!

Beauty Mega Mall

Wholesale2B and their app are awesome! I can quickly add new products and just as quickly remove them when needed. They automatically update everything and pull things out of my store that are no longer available, and even tell me if selling what I added would result in a loss of money if I sell it. Wide selection of products which satisfy my store needs !
Thank you!

Top Vitamin Store

A fairly popular service used by many online stores, including us. An excellent selection of products for a niche store.
Of course, I would like the suppliers to update their collections more often so that they can display more products for sale. Otherwise, a very high level of service and support.
W2B app is very useful and very easy to use !
We are very satisfied!

LuxuryLifeWay

Its been 2 years using the APP and we find it best in the the market. We'd recommend the APP to growth hackers!

Glitz N Glam Beauty Supply

I had an issue with my store and I got realtime support from them. They quickly responded and worked with me to have it all resolved. Great team. I do appreciate them. Thanks for the great customer service.

Moxie Supply

I am very pleased with the service, the availability of a wide range of goods, as well as the timely and fast support.
Working with the application is easy and understandable.

justairshop.com

I can only forecast good business to this guys!
I have walked away from many products and services entirely because of lack of support or plenty of poor services.
That's not the case here! I needed support, i got within reasonable time and it was as friendly a fellow coworker would be, yet professional beyond my expectations!
I'm giving yo 5 stars not because the app is 100% out of the box but because you made it 100% tailored to what I need..
Congrats and keep approaching people the human way :-)
TC

ARSupplies

I have just started with W2B but did have an issue with pricing markup and Mike replied very quickly and provided me with the information needed to resolve my issue.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10