Wholesale2b Dropshipping

Wholesale2b Dropshipping

by Wholesale2b

Import Thousands of Dropship Products, Synch Orders & Tracking

CentralDeal

This app has really helped my business.
It has everything I need to start a successful dropshipping business.

Home Decorations Now

Great app for syncing, no problems so far. I have access to over 100,000 products. I just need an app that submits to google merchant.

GADGET FLASHLIGHTS

I'm new to dropshipping and new to Shopify. Like anything, once you learn to use the Wholesale2B app is great. They have a ton of wholesalers and are quick to respond with detailed answers. Super happy about their service and plan to use them as a part of my ecommerce structure.

megashopstop

Great awesome app, great seamless inventory management... smooth and peaceful service. may god bless

UltimateMarktusa

It is a really good app with a lot of products and suppliers. perfect to start with the dropshipping.recommended

Auto Tools Pro

This is one of the best dropshippers I've worked with lately.
Wholesale2B have many suppliers and a large selection of products, with a variety of settings for both price and shipping costs.

Plus, a very fast support service that responds quite quickly and even on weekends.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I lost the entire list of products in my store and this happened last weekend.

I wrote a ticket on Saturday and a few hours later I received an answer, and as a result, within two days the support service completely resynchronized my store and reloaded over 10 thousand products.

Very satisfied and highly recommend this service!

My Rating is 5+ start !

Thank you so much !

LowballMikes

Absolute Game Changer for me. W2B has been in my corner from Day 1. Looking forward to the future with W2B and LowballMikes.com

June 1, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review. Please don't hesitate to contact us should you need anything.

Scenty Delight

Nice app. The app works, The customer service works. Lots of products. Good service. Okay shipping times,

Life & Lemon

Fast and Courteous Customer Service!! They have plenty of products to choose from and their platform links easily to Shopify.

Jewelry Call

Thanks for great and nice application with wide selection of products in selected niches ! Really nice and work perfectly !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7