Dropship Beauty

Dropship Beauty

by Dropship Beauty

Hair Extensions, Wigs, 3D Lashes and More shipped from the USA

Glamorous Bundles

This app saves so much time! I can make
sells everywhere and not have to worry about inventory and packaging... They even have a free version of the appwhat more could you ask for!

Bojoul Self-Care

I am so impressed with how easy my synchronization process was. I did absolutely nothing and all of my products were grouped and categorized already. This is what I call 'professional excellence.' It was very stream-lined and my business has one less thing to concern ourselves with it. Thank you Dropship Beauty

Kimberly Johnson

The Tressinista

The ease of usability this app provides is AWESOME! My business partner and I are thrilled to know that what seemed like a daunting task has turned out to be seamless. Not to mention the fact that I don't have to update the inventory. Thank you Dropship and Shopify!

Bella Legacy

I think having the app is better than the actual site. I can control everything from the convenience of my smartphone as opposed to having to wait until i get home to my laptop. This has made running my store so much easier and convenient. I love it. . You guys really did it with this one! Thank you so much!

ruby beauty co

the dropship beauty app makes the order process just a touch easier. I like that it still gives us the control of double checking the order, but decreases the back and forth of going between two websites. dropship beauty killing it once again!

Booji Beauty Bundles

I love the DropShip Bundles app it seamless and very user friendly. I've been with PLE for over a year and the support and products are great! Highly recommended.

Bundle-Her-Up-Hair-Co.

This is my first time using the dropship beauty app or any affiliate of it, I love that it's very user friendly and the partner's are eager to answer any questions I had. The ease of navigating the app makes is so much useful for me.

goldynroyalty

I love this app , the customer service is so helpful and friendly plus they respond back fast and the hair is great

VaExpressBundles

This is my first time using the dropship beauty app and I love the ease of use and the seamless install into Shopify which helps get my store up and running quick and fast. This is my second business that I have used Private Label/Dropshipping services and I am 100% satisfied. I plan to do the dropshipping route this time to eliminate the overhead costs. The products and descriptions and the importing of the inventory is so efficient for the client. I look forward to the exciting changes.

Flawlez Creations

Flawlez Creations!!

I’ve been deciding to start a hair business and wanted to make sure I get quality hair and that my site would be inviting to my customers!! This app is the best thing that happened to someone just coming into the business!! I loved my website!!