Dropshipping‑Alibaba Official

Dropshipping‑Alibaba Official

by Alibaba

Dropship products on sale from global manufacturers, no MOQ.

1378 Coffee Co

Difficult to navigate your app, impossible to find where to begin dropship products and how to add them to my shopify acocunt. DELETE APP using Oberlo much easier.

September 25, 2021

Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear it did not work out as you expected and we do respect your personal experience.

From what you shared, seems it failed in connecting your shopify store with your Alibaba.com account. We'd love to know more detail and dig out the reason behind, would you please share what's happening on your end with us at global_buyer@service.alibaba.com? Our account service and tech team could definitely look into it for you, help you to smoothly dropship from millions selected products presented by experienced global suppliers and further assist your business.

My Discount Universe

The App is fine, the catalogue offers a very wide range of products, the app is also easy to use. And the app is free.

September 2, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! For your question, we will have one of our account managers answer your email immediately (and thanks for the email too). After understanding the problem in detail, we will offer the solution accordingly. Appriecate your review and we wish you all the best!

Smart Sales Australia

Good potential, but you need to be logged into your Alibaba account to process and import the products (i.e. you are sent to Alibaba.com when using this app, not a screen within your Shopify Admin). That means, for my Virtual Assistant to use this App they need access to my Alibaba account and password, which I cannot give out due to legal/security reasons. Hence I cannot use the app as it is my VA who imports my products... I would love to know when/if a separate user account feature is created.

August 17, 2021

Thank you for the feedback. We're sorry for the inconvenience but still happy that you've tried our service and shared the constructive suggestion which will definitely help us continuously improve our service and experience. For your suggestion, we will have one of our account managers reach out to you directly to know more detail and check whether we can offer alternative solution. Thank you for giving us a chance and we wish you all the best!