Dropshipping‑Alibaba Official

Dropship products on sale from global manufacturers, no MOQ.

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Sky mart

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I have been waiting for such an application. Dropshipping at scale was basically unfeasible with Alibaba but this makes things much more manageable. Yet to use the app entirely.

shopofkhalij

Location United Arab Emirates

Awesome. Very helpful, but, after the expiration of my session, I can't push any product anymore, even if I already paid an hour after the expiration of my Trial.

Maxzol

Really bad app! 1. No free shipping and no shipping to all countries. 2. Every little question should talk to the seller. 3. In short inconvenient, very expensive prices. 4. There is a lot to improve they should start with free shipping and low delivery time and order handling *****there as if they doing us a favor that they saling to us that is how I feel********

Kidwaer

Time spent using app About 21 hours

做了个啥呀 重来没见过这么烂的应用 真不敢想像这竟然是阿里巴巴自己家做得东西,阿里是真没人了吗。。。。。。。。。。。。。。真要我评论100个字吗,算了,留点面。.........................................................................................................................................................................................

Cania e-commerce

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 2 months

Shipping rates are insane. Example: $2.5 boxing gloves - Shipping costs $572-1094 with Alibaba shipping logistic providers - and shipping times are still around +/-20 days. I'd rather pay CJdropshipping 5 dollars with 6-12 day delivery or 12-22 day. Or use ePacket via ALiExpress et cetera.

Canadian Bazaar

It is good to have Alibaba as a dropshipping supplier ; but shipping rates are very high that it becomes impossible to make money with them.

December 9, 2021

Thanks you for your review! There're millions of products cross categories on Alibaba.com and shipping rates are different. For your question, we will have one of our account managers send you an email to understand your product sourcing needs in detail and we will offer the solution accordingly. Appriecate your review and we wish you all the best!

1378 Coffee Co

Time spent using app 12 minutes

Difficult to navigate your app, impossible to find where to begin dropship products and how to add them to my shopify acocunt. DELETE APP using Oberlo much easier.

September 25, 2021

Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear it did not work out as you expected and we do respect your personal experience.

From what you shared, seems it failed in connecting your shopify store with your Alibaba.com account. We'd love to know more detail and dig out the reason behind, would you please share what's happening on your end with us at global_buyer@service.alibaba.com? Our account service and tech team could definitely look into it for you, help you to smoothly dropship from millions selected products presented by experienced global suppliers and further assist your business.

My Discount Universe

Location France

The App is fine, the catalogue offers a very wide range of products, the app is also easy to use. And the app is free.

September 2, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! For your question, we will have one of our account managers answer your email immediately (and thanks for the email too). After understanding the problem in detail, we will offer the solution accordingly. Appriecate your review and we wish you all the best!

Smart Sales Australia

Location Australia

Good potential, but you need to be logged into your Alibaba account to process and import the products (i.e. you are sent to Alibaba.com when using this app, not a screen within your Shopify Admin). That means, for my Virtual Assistant to use this App they need access to my Alibaba account and password, which I cannot give out due to legal/security reasons. Hence I cannot use the app as it is my VA who imports my products... I would love to know when/if a separate user account feature is created.

August 17, 2021

Thank you for the feedback. We're sorry for the inconvenience but still happy that you've tried our service and shared the constructive suggestion which will definitely help us continuously improve our service and experience. For your suggestion, we will have one of our account managers reach out to you directly to know more detail and check whether we can offer alternative solution. Thank you for giving us a chance and we wish you all the best!