Dropshipping‑Alibaba Official

Rating (2.6)
Developer
2.6
January 6, 2023

Not working I don't know why , I have tried to install alibaba dropshipping app for me to drop ship better but right now I can't to really have access to it and that's not good service if you ask me !

Shopped In
Egypt
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
November 10, 2022

this service is highly appreciated, I had trouble trying to figure out dropshipping and my agent was patient with me and showed me diagrams to help

Fashioned Furbabies
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 7, 2022

You have to sell your store to pay their shipping rates. Too expensive shipping and too slow as well

E-Desires shop
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 11, 2022

I have been waiting for such an application. Dropshipping at scale was basically unfeasible with Alibaba but this makes things much more manageable. Yet to use the app entirely.

Sky mart
South Africa
Time spent using app: 30 days
March 13, 2022

Awesome. Very helpful, but, after the expiration of my session, I can't push any product anymore, even if I already paid an hour after the expiration of my Trial.

shopofkhalij
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 24, 2022

Really bad app! 1. No free shipping and no shipping to all countries. 2. Every little question should talk to the seller. 3. In short inconvenient, very expensive prices. 4. There is a lot to improve they should start with free shipping and low delivery time and order handling *****there as if they doing us a favor that they saling to us that is how I feel********

Maxzol
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 17, 2022

做了个啥呀 重来没见过这么烂的应用 真不敢想像这竟然是阿里巴巴自己家做得东西,阿里是真没人了吗。。。。。。。。。。。。。。真要我评论100个字吗,算了,留点面。.........................................................................................................................................................................................

Kidwaer
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
Edited January 24, 2022

Shipping rates are insane. Example: $2.5 boxing gloves - Shipping costs $572-1094 with Alibaba shipping logistic providers - and shipping times are still around +/-20 days. I'd rather pay CJdropshipping 5 dollars with 6-12 day delivery or 12-22 day. Or use ePacket via ALiExpress et cetera.

Cania e-commerce
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 4, 2021

It is good to have Alibaba as a dropshipping supplier ; but shipping rates are very high that it becomes impossible to make money with them.

Canadian Bazaar
Time spent using app: 5 days
Alibaba replied December 9, 2021

Thanks you for your review! There're millions of products cross categories on Alibaba.com and shipping rates are different. For your question, we will have one of our account managers send you an email to understand your product sourcing needs in detail and we will offer the solution accordingly. Appriecate your review and we wish you all the best!

September 24, 2021

Difficult to navigate your app, impossible to find where to begin dropship products and how to add them to my shopify acocunt. DELETE APP using Oberlo much easier.

1378 Coffee Co
Time spent using app: 12 minutes
Alibaba replied September 25, 2021

Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear it did not work out as you expected and we do respect your personal experience.

From what you shared, seems it failed in connecting your shopify store with your Alibaba.com account. We'd love to know more detail and dig out the reason behind, would you please share what's happening on your end with us at global_buyer@service.alibaba.com? Our account service and tech team could definitely look into it for you, help you to smoothly dropship from millions selected products presented by experienced global suppliers and further assist your business.