DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

AliExpress Official Dropshipping Partner. Oberlo Alternative

Vintage Déco

Practical application that helps me every day in my daily tasks for my business. The customer service is excellent. I always have a quick answer. I recommend.

Hi Vintage Déco,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. It is our honor that DSers is an app you rely heavily on a daily basis! We will continue working hard to provide the best dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

GenevaSkinCare

This app is excellent ,it ease every action so much and the customer help is quick and effective.I recommend it to every dropshipper.

Hi GenevaSkinCare,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you enjoy using DSers and working with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

lavenirdujouet

I got an issue with my ali express account ! Thanks to Eamily from Dser Support ! I needed to change some settings, i was a bit lost but she helped me nicely, We shared screenshot ! Very fast at least, my problem was solved. Again thank to Dser Support, one of the best support of all my application !

Hi lavenirdujouet,

We are glad to learn that your issue was fixed. Thank you for your review of our customer service team. We will continue making sure to provide the best service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

WunschDealer24

Really happy with this app. It works smoothly and the customer service is super quick and helpful. Can not recommend enough!!!

Hi WunschDealer24,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers. We really appreciate your review. DSers will continue working hard to provide the best dropshipping experience for all users. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

FrenchBeautyShine

I used this app since few month and she is perfect, the client support is awesome, they answer me each time quickly on the FB page

Hi FrenchBeautyShine,

We really appreciate your review of our app and customer service. Our customer service team tries their best to be responsive to our users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

DSers Team

Curliss, un design unique pour des boucles uniques

Great support, a little complicated at the first order but very helpful once u understand how it works

Hi Curliss,

We are happy to have you with us! Really appreciate your review of our app and customer service. We are always here to provide the best we could. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Globefriendly

It is the best app for dropshippers, you can do it all very quickly and without problems and can pass 100 orders in 2 minutes. The support is great and everything is free!

Hi Globefriendly,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers. We always try to provide the best services to all valuable users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Charibi

DSers is amazing! Their support team is super quick and helpful :) I couldn't run my online store without them!

Hi Charibi,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you for your review of our App and customer service. We will continue making sure to provide the best service. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Robosmart-cleaner

Amazing: easy to use and the support (in Messenger) is awesome - fast and knowledgable ! Thank you !

November 23, 2020

Hi Robosmart-cleaner,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team and let them know you really enjoyed working with them. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Enjoy-Life-love

the Best shopify application The customer service responds very quickly and are very efficient in solving problems. Perfect Top service!!!

November 23, 2020