DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Fitback.cz

Location Czechia

Bella from DSers support team helped me solve my problem really fast! Thank you for great service :)

Verry Christmas

Location France

Myra m'a repondu en quelques minutes c'est parfait. Merci pour votre rapidité de réponse je recommande dsers

orthopedic-x

Location Israel

excellent service ! The helpers always answer very quickly and always find a solution to the problems I encounter, thank you very much!

Firor'd up Wholesale

Stephanie helped me very fast and I'm super excited now to have this app and see how it helps my business grow!

Threewisewomen

Just had my first order with a mass panic I of coarse reached out on chat to get help Via was my representative and was extremely patient and helpful. Made my first drop ship so amazing.

Aura Charm

Great customer support. Instant messaging if you have questions. Jessica was very helpful! Highly recommend.

Tudão BR

Location Brazil

Jessica me ajudou bem demais em algumas dúvidas que tive. Pra quem está caindo de paraquedas nesse mundo, igual eu, esse suporte por Messenger é bom demais!

Wd celulares importados

Location Brazil

Fui muito bem atendido o Rafael me ajudou muito tirou várias dúvidas que tinha , consegui fazer a coisa certa. agora e só vender.

Hi,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

DSers Team

MULHER EM EVIDÊNCIA

Location Brazil

suporte maravilhoso. esse app é demais. gostei demais da maneira como fui atendido pela atendente Jessica. parabéns

Hello there!
Thank you very much for your review. We're so happy to hear that you're satisfied with our customer service, and this is not where we stopped at, instead, we will continue to optimize our service to bring better and better experience for our users.
Cheers! Happy dropshipping with DSers!

DSers Team

Pet Finds

Location Brazil

The NEVA is just perfect. An excellent professional and attendant. Saved me a lot. Probably one of the best on the Dsers team <3

Hi there!
Thank you for highlighting our support team in your review
This is exactly how we focus on our users‘ experience, we want to make sure that all issues are fixed.
Please feel free to contact our support team whenever you have any doubts about DSers as we provide 24/7 customer service.

DSers team