DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Daansoutlet

Location Netherlands

App good and easy to use. Some few points of improvement, but Sofia gives great customer service !!!!

Hi,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Loja Valencia | Promoções e Frete Grátis

Location Brazil

A Myra foi mt atenciosa me atendeu super bem, uma atendente maravilhosa e que preza pelo bom atendimento dos clientes!!

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy our customers service. We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

shopskinologyca

So happy!! I reached out to Stephanie regarding an issue I had and her service was so quick and efficient! Solved my problem in 5 minutes and sent me a tutorial on how to fix it in the future. So great

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

HAPPY JEUX

Location France

Lena m'a été d'une grande aide, efficace et rapide, elle a réglé mon problème rapidement. J'avais un souci de compte Aliexpress qui n'était pas relié à Dsers. Problème résolu.

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Vitalvie Vie

Je suis vrm très heureuses du services!! Ils répondent très vite. ils sont toujours a l'écoute et reponds clairement aux questions.

Hi,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

GlamGo

Couldn’t have asked for a better way to fulfill my shipments, the service was amazing… I don’t know what I would have done without their patience and specific instructions on how to get things done without them. Thank you thank you so much for helping me

Hi there!
Thank you for highlighting our support team member in your honest review
This is exactly how we focus on our users‘ experience, we want to make sure that all issues are fixed.
Please feel free to contact our support team whenever you have any doubts about DSers as we provide 24/7 customer service.

DSers team

Under-X

I had some questions. I was confused but Jessica helped me to make it clear. Thank you Dsers and Jessica

Hi,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

WOW STOK®

Location Brazil

Jessica is just phenomenal. When I was about to give up she insisted and magically solved my problem. Thank you very much!

Hi,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Camping&More

Location Israel

Lena is The best one helps me a lot to manage in an excellent service system
tnx Lena for the patience and quick response

Hi,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

brushyooteeth

Location Germany

I had some questions with the settings and Neva patiently helped me answering my Dress question, very friendly and helpful

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!