DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
DSers
December 7, 2022

Tuve un problema con los pedidos y el envío. Bruna estuvo conmigo a la noche hasta que me soluciono el problema. Un servicio de atención al cliente increíble.

omitrends
Spain

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy our customers service. We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

December 7, 2022

Mia is a great employee very nice, I loved the service. May there be more people like that in this world. Congratulations for the work Mia

BRT Store
Brazil

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

December 7, 2022

Zoe was a great help. very quick and helpful when I ran into a problem. Answered all my questions promptly and clearly. Thank you Zoe for your help.

BUSIN BOUTIQUE

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

December 7, 2022

Excelent. The assistent Luna is very sweet and fast to try help me. She is a great professional. I was very nervous and she help me very fast.

LuluBuy
Brazil

Hi,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

December 7, 2022

Help was so helpful when I encountered a problem. Thank you so much for walking me through this process and assisting me.

Libra Enterprises

Hi,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!