DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
DSers
June 11, 2022

Excellent support service, fast Dsers management interface, I find it better than Oberlo from my experience. Only one feedback I would give would be to implement a way to delete multiple pictures by checkbox instead to have to confirm many times on each single picture :)

Set de Table Boutique
Time spent using app: About 1 hour

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our App and customer service. We will take your suggestions into consideration! We are grateful that you took the time out to leave such a thorough comment to us. We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

June 11, 2022

I have been working on changing over from Oberlo and it is challenging I am getting great help from Jessica today!

Bohohippiebazaar
Time spent using app: 5 days

Hello,

We're glad to welcome you to DSers and that the migration was a success from Oberlo !
Don't hesitate to contact us in the future if you need help!

June 10, 2022

Muito bom atendimento e o suporte auxilia muito bem nas dúvidas. O dsers é ótimo para integrar os produtos na loja indico muito!

Lojas Americanpe
Brazil
Time spent using app: 9 months

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of DSers about our features and customer service. It is our honor that DSers can help you with dropshipping! We will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to all users. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

June 10, 2022

Wow, the support team here is so helpful, especially Alen, he helped me out with so many issues and was very patient with me . I love this team as they help make the job easier.

rosieuniqueproducts
Time spent using app: 6 days

Hi,

We are thrilled to see your comment on our app and customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

June 10, 2022

I just started using DSers today. It was my first time figuring out how to import a product to my Shopify store. I followed the instructions, but it wasn’t moving the product to my store. I messaged with support and the girl was really helpful she told me there were too many SKUs … and how to split the product. It only too about 5 minutes to chat with her and solve the issue!!! She was very patient

BlissRampage
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Hi,

We are happy to have you with us! Really appreciate your review of our customer service and we are always here to give it everything we’ve got. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!