DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

CroupierIN2by2s

Location Australia

This app is perfect for Dropshipping, it went way above my expectations. Best of all it's a free service. Thank you to Jessica and the customer service team for taking the time to help me with my Shopify issues and providing me diagrams to help navigate. Perfect!

February 18, 2021

Hi CroupierIN2by2s,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them, especially with Jessica. Thank you so much for your feedback. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Avas Name Jewellery

Location Australia

They helped me solve my problem in minutes and allowed me to think twice about a decision. Appreciate it a lot.

Hi Avas Name Jewellery,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Techelus

Time spent using app Over 1 year

DSer's the best. Fast order fufillment with shipping option selection, bogo functionality & automatic tracking # updates to orders. This app makes Shopify how awesome it is. The supports always amazing, I have had 10+ questions & they always answer quickly & effectively, truly caring & helpful team. <3 Meena just helped me fix something major & am finally giving a review I should have given a year ago. :)

Hi Techelus,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review of our features and customer service. DSers will continue trying hard to provide and develop more features that will help increase the efficiency of dropshipping. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Naledo store

Location Brazil

Estou começando a utilizar o DSers, mas já percebi que é bastante completo. Tem vários recursos para ajudar no desenvolvimento do meu negócio.
O suporte é muito bom. Atende rápido e sempre nos ajuda. Obrigada Zephyr pelo profissionalismo no atendimento.

Hi Naledo store,

Thank you for choosing DSers. We are happy to have you with us! We really appreciate your comment on our app and customer service. We are glad you enjoy dropshipping with DSers. DSers will continue trying hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

DealWatcher.nl

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Besides that dsers is really userfriendly and makes selling online easy, their customer service is one of the best in the game. Everytime i contact them, my problems are solved within minutes. Today Meena helped me to solve my problem very fast and with the biggest virtual smile you can imagine! Meena was very friendly, accurate and helpful. Always glad to know their customer service will do everything in their power to help you out.

Hi DealWatcher.nl,

We really appreciate your review of DSers about our app and customer service. It is our honor that DSers can help you with dropshipping! Our customer service team, Meena or other members of the team, will continue working hard to improve users’ dropshipping experience by helping our users in every way they can. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

bodystrong-fit

Location Belgium
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Actually the application are amazing.
I can order in few secends, this new version of desers are perfect...and very easy to use...in french language also...and support team they are very professional...

Hi bodystrong-fit,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to continue helping our users in dropshipping. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

PatrikSmart™

Location France

super application , merci a Zephyr le sav est vraiment top il sont treès réactif, et l'application en elle meme sert beaucoup

Hi PatrikSmart™,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app and customer service, especially the appreciation of Zephyr's work. Our csutomer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

EvolvFitness

Time spent using app 10 minutes

my go to app when dropshipping from aliexpress. no hidden fees and low cost. quick and professional customer service. would recommend

Hi EvolvFitness,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

feminilebr

Location Brazil

Best app for send orders, pretty easy to do, the design is nice, wich makes even more easy. Really apreciate

Hi feminilebr,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers. We will continue working hard to develop our app to further improve users' dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Maman De Chouchou

Location France

very happy with the application and after sales service team , i do highly recommend!! Easy to use and practical !!

Hi Maman De Chouchou,

We really appreciate your review of our app and customer service. We are always here to provide everything we can. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!