DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Vipfourshop

Time spent using app About 1 month

Satisfeito, o suporte sempre me ajuda muito com tudo o que eu preciso. Parabéns a toda equipe da Dsears.

Hello there!
Thank you very much for your review. We're so happy to hear that you're satisfied with our customer service, and this is not where we stopped at, instead, we will continue to optimize our service to bring better and better experience for our users.
Cheers! Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Sprucy

Spoke to Tiffany and she helped me with an order I couldn’t place. Superb customer service. Thanks. Good to have them on hand and instant communication

Hi there!
Thank you for highlighting our support team in your review
This is exactly how we focus on our users‘ experience, we want to make sure that all issues are fixed.
Please feel free to contact our support team whenever you have any doubts about DSers as we provide 24/7 customer service.

DSers team

Smiths General

Time spent using app About 1 month

I use this app to fulfill my orders and Sylvia from the support was great. Very responsive and knowledgeable about how to resolve my issue with fulfillment. And super friendly!

Hi there!

Thank you for your high quality review
We make it a point to be known for dropshipping tool & 24/7 customer service.
We're happy to see our support team could help all of problems you met with DSers in time

Please feel free to share your questions with our support team if you have any doubts with DSers, we will try our best to help you out there

DSers team

Vêtement pour : Homme qui vise l'excellence !

Location Martinique

Super le service client je comprendrai pas quelque chose il ont pris le temps de m'expliquer franchement ravie

Hi,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

L'atelier Jolie

Location Switzerland

Spoke to Myra through the chat and she was very professional and quick with her help! I'm glad she helped me with my problem so we can go back to our business without any problems! :)

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Loja Laishop Brasil

Location Brazil

Muito obrigado, estou muito feliz com o atendimento do suporte que recebi da Via. Estava com um problema com um produto que tinha excluido na minha loja shopify e um boleto antigo foi pago, a Via do suporte da Dsers me ajudou de foi muito rápida. Parabens Via, e muito obrigado.

Hi,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Popular Desconto

Location Brazil

Estou muito satisfeito com meu atendimento, resolveram meu problema com muita agilidade. Muito Grato!

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

dananhome

Location Morocco
Time spent using app About 1 month

Thanks to Myra For the help Thanks to Myra For the help Thanks to Myra For the help Thanks to Myra For the help Thanks to Myra For the help

Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

lojavirtualms.com.br

Time spent using app About 1 month

Bom neste caso eu não tenho o que questionar toda as vezes que precisei de consultas ou soluções para resolver os meus problemas fui sempre bem atendido. Parabéns continuem assim

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy our customers service. We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

My Perfect Kitchen

Time spent using app About 1 month

Lena was amazing, very helpful, and helped me with my issue quickly. Thank you so much Lena for the amazing customer service!

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!