DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

by DSers

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

ElectroPhox

Just shit, noone product whit their correct photo or variant, really sad...
Oberlo much better, for sure

April 7, 2021

Hello ElectroPhox team!

Thank you for your review.
I'm sorry you faced some issue with DSers.
We couldn't find any record of your contacting our customer service, they would be more than happy to help you in solving the issue you faced.

We are trying to always improve and we are more than happy to listen to your potential suggestions.

Have a good day!

CollarPerros.com

DSERS hide the affiliate section to enter the Admitad code. I contacted the support and it took them almost 24 hours to reply. I decided to create the Admitad account in the meanwhile. Later the support replied they enabled the affiliate section in my account (not sure why they hide it by default). And I entered my Admitad account details to proceed. After that I receive a warning in DSERS saying I should have created the Admitad account with their referral link or they will delete it from my DSERS account within 48h. Why you don't say that upfront? Why do you hide the affiliate section so users can understand to prevent this mistake? Now I have lost money, and the DSERS support say I have to create another Admitad account with their referral link. They don't care about all sales I have lost or anything. They will just delete the Admitad so I will stop earning commissions in 48 hours. They did not even offered me a discount in the first month of DSERS to cover the lost commissions. Stay away from DSERS, I will move to OBERLO.

Luxardon

I am going to stop using this app. It doesn't work as it should and there are much better options available. I would stay a long way from this app. Update developers reply:
In the chat we have not discussed that I do not know how it works. The problem is that you have indicated that if I took the pro plan I could keep my own Admitad account. After doing this you suddenly say that it is no longer possible. In addition, I also have to explain everything 6 times and then nothing is done with it. And that I indicate that I give a bad review because I am not satisfied with how you approach this problem, I would not call a threat.

As our team explained to you in the chat,
1. Some Admitad accounts will not be supported by our system.This is how it works.
3. You can get every information from our blogs and the guide of the feature.

We will appreciate it very much if you can calm down and work together with us to solve your issue.

PriceCompetitor™

Unfortunately the pro plan is not as stated and there are conditions to be able to use all functionalities. If you discuss it with customer service, they promise that it will work out, but afterwards they do not keep their word.

SlimSlips™

Unfortunately, I am very disappointed by this app. I'd stay away from it and use another app to dropshipping

Koop Voordeel

They won't tell you when you take the pro plan that you're forced to use their Admitad affiliate link before you can use it. Even when you have an account for years.

TLM-Foundation.nl

The customer service is very bad I would give it 0 stars if I could do that. They don't really want to help you.

Afslankslip™

The customer service is very disappointing. They promise thing but afterwards they don't hold on to their words.

February 18, 2021

Ma Culotte Menstruelle

Les correspondances de Province ne matchent pas correctement entre DSERS et Aliexpress et cela génère des bordereaux d'expédition avec une ville différente de celle que j'ai communiqué pour la commande. J'ai contacté plusieurs fois DSERS au sujet de ce problème et je ne suis pas prise au sérieux, tellement déçue parcequ'avant je n'avais pas de problème

December 30, 2020

Hi dear Ma Culotte Menstruelle !

We are so sorry that you are facing issue currently. Team has been communicating with Ali team since we got your feedback.

As you mentioned, before, there is no such issue and it happened all of a sudden. Team needs time to confirm details with Ali team, work on a fix accordingly, and test very carefully to make sure no other error happens when we solve your issue since the feature is important to all of our users.
We thank you very much for your understanding and patience. We will put the solution online very soon after we make sure the fix is completely OK.

Have a good day.

Best,

KiiKii's Collections

I would not recommend using this app. the customer service is poor when there is problem. the customer never get the products that order. its just a waste of time, money & contacting them about the products that never gets to the customer.

November 8, 2020

Hi dear KiiKii's Collections,

We are so sorry to hear that your customers didn’t receive products from your suppliers on AliExpress and our support team didn’t explain enough to you.

Hopefully, our reply will make it clearer about how DSers works for you.
1. DSers is only a tool to help process orders to AliExpress in bulk.
2. Since you are not using DSers Mass Supplier program and the product is not from DSers, this means you ordered from an AliExpress supplier and DSers’ job was to only help you sync the order information to your supplier on AliExpress and sync back the tracking information to Shopify.
3. If you could recall how you processed the orders via DSers to AliExpress, you would remember that you made the payment on AliExpress platform after you processed the orders to AliExpress. That is why our support team guided you to open a dispute to get back your money.
4. We strongly recommend you to open a dispute on AliExpress to get back your money. It not only helps AliExpress platform restrict the bad behavior of the supplier, but also lets other dropshippers stay away from the same situation.

Again, we are sorry for your bad experience.

Have a nice day.