Duplicate Store

Duplicate Store

by Small Victories

Export, clone or bulk copy your data to one or multiple stores

Scream Pretty

Great App - duplicated our UK store to sell into the Australian Market. Saved me HOURS of work. Thank you - great app, hope to use again!

O2Leather

Perfect app. I duplicated all of my store. Don't forget to check "What Duplicate Can't Copy" section. Your logo, slide show photos etc cant be duplicated, but these are easy to arrange. Most important, app duplicates the theme and the codes I changed on the theme. Thanks.

Vintagepillowsstore

I tried this app to duplicate one store to another new one. These problems occured until now :

They didnt export my products(They are saying you cant export over 3000 product)And no way select specific collection.WASTE OF MONEY!!
CUSTOMER SUPPORT TERRIBLE

June 11, 2019

In our app description, and also through the export setup, we clearly state that the option to export products is limited to stores with less than 3000 products. Moreover those alerts this customer decided to keep with the export process and exported his pages, blog posts and themes, being alerted that he was going to be charged $15 for that. After exporting those elements, we got him complaining by mail that the products were not exported. We replied in a matter of hours explaining what we just said, and the customer threatened us to write a bad review if he didn't get a refund. We refunded the $15 as we have no issue to provide refunds if the customer is not satisfaied. But still, we got the bad review. 🤷‍♂️

Groomarang

We used this app to copy products from multiple existing sub niche stores over to one master store and it worked like a charm! We have a LOT of products so this saved me literally about 2 weeks in manual labour adding descriptions, images, variants, SKU's etc! Thanks :)

Amber House

I used the app to copy my store. Everything went very well , saved me hours of work. Worth every cent. The customers service was very helpful, replied to my email very quickly

Zoe Vine

I found this app very simple to use. It did the job of duplicating products and pages in our new store well and support was excellent.

Mark Ryden Global

We used the app to duplicate our store in order to provide a different type of payment option to our USA customers. It was done in around 15-20 min just by clickling 2-3 buttons. Extremely simple to use. Thank you!

Rachel Sender

Wow - excellent app. Duplicated my store in maybe 15-20 minutes and for very little money. Saved me 3+ days of works or hundreds of dollars of outsourcing. Highly recommend if you have multiple, country-specific webstores.

Astrodurance, LLC

Worked like a charm! Duplicate Your Store is such a time saver. Everything worked great. Instructions were easy. Well done.

AutumnDup

I am a web developer. I have been using the app for the past few years and I love it! It has saved me so much time in terms of creating similar builds and not having to do everything one step at a time. Its quick and easy! The only thing I would change is the price to duplicate the stores a few years back it was $5.00 every duplicate now the price as doubled. Other than that no complaints. Love all the features and what it allows me to accomplish in a quarter of the time.

Previous 1 3 4 5