Duplicate Your Store

Duplicate Your Store

by Small Victories

The easiest way to get your Shopify store duplicated

www.WShop.ro by WorldClass | proteine , suplimente nutritive culturism , accesorii fitness

I tried this app to duplicate one store to another new one. These problems occured until now :

1. the prices do not show in any collection of whatsoever, on any page of whatsoever, unless you click on the product! So basically, you have a shop with NO PRICES :))))))))))))) This is really curious as you are trying to sell your products... clearly ...

2. if you click on a product, on THE product page, you can find the "PRICE" but it does not show the "compare at price" ! WHY ?!??!

Basically there is no duplication of whatsoever and even more important, using the app, destroyed the new site which is not usable now. Of course, money was paid to "duplicate" the store ......

I will change my review when and if something good happens but now I am very upset and I recommend that you do not use this app and try to find another one that work properly. I also e-mailed them and Shopify support in the same time to fix this problem having a store with no prices ...

Northern Wide Plank

I used it to duplicate my blogs from our Canadian site to the USA site after trying another tool that didn't work and this worked beautifully.

NIKIN

Great app, did exactly what it said it would. The pricing is pretty fair and also the support when I had a follow up question was great.

Kissmyketo

Nice APP! It works well on my store.

Highly recommend it !!!

Groom Corner

Damn it! I found this app too late - I'd already manually duplicated a large amount of my shop. However, I did pay the once off fee of $5 to duplicate my 40+ blog posts - super easy to use, did it in seconds. Recommend!

Tienda Mah

Had an initial miscommunication with the support team due to an unreceived e-mail. However they managed to reach out to me and fix the situation. The app is very easy to use and works very well (only imported Products + Collections).

Gyo London

Fantastic app, just what we needed. Developers have created a powerful tool and offer 5*, instant customer service.

Recommended!

Starburst Technologies

I used this app to duplicate my theme, collections, products, etc. to another account and it did so more or less to perfection. There was an issue exporting my theme because it surpassed Shopify's 20MB limit over their API but before I could even write to their team to notify them of the issue, they had already emailed me to let me know they were aware of the problem and would export it manually. After a few minutes they notified me it was done and after checking my theme was installed perfectly. Stellar customer service and very well-working product. Would totally recommend.

Space Scooter Europe

The app did 95% within a few minutes. There was an issue apparently, but it was immediately solved by the developer, without any involvement from our side - not even an email - I wouldn't have noticed it if it weren't for an automatic email from Shopify. I only needed to add the menus and everything works perfect!

Succodimore Com

Very useful and effective app. Does exactly as advertised, will copy over data but not site settings or interfere with existing store's code. It also doesn't remove any of your current data, don't need to panic about that. 100% recommended!

Previous 1 3