Duplify

Duplicate store data in 1 click. Export and copy products.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

activé FiberShake Slovakia

Location Slovakia

Great and easy to use tool for making multiple copies of our store with a very responsive great support team.

November 16, 2022

Thank you for the kind words! We're very proud of our support team, glad to hear you had a positive experience.

4T2, gone running.

Location Netherlands

we needed to completely build a new store for our uk distribution partner. scared about the process we just gave it a try with duplify. extremely easy and idiot proof. we had the uk store set up in a couple of hours. the copy of the store was brilliant and flawless. amazed and super happy!!!

October 25, 2022

Love to hear that! Thanks for writing a review :)

Driplocker Global

These guys are legit! As a business owner, who runs multiple stores in order to be able to serve multiple markets in their native currencies, I can't even begin to imagine how much time this app has saved me! Their support are super helpful too and have accommodated specific duplications for me, which aren't immediately available in their menus! Highly recommended!

October 19, 2022

Thank you very much for taking the time for explaining your experience using our app. We really appreciate! If anyone is interested, what Driplocker Global is referring by accommodating specific duplications is the option to export just your smart collections, without exporting products and manual collections. We will soon add this option to the app, but meanwhile if you are also interested in this option, please reach us through the app chat or at support@smallvictories.co. Thanks!

Reluxe Vintage

Time spent using app About 4 hours

I would strongly recommend reaching out to the developers for instructions before using this app because the provided instructions & video are unclear and caused me many issues in my store. The developer did quickly reach out to me about these issues and was very kind and offered his assistance to resolve these issues and also refunded what I paid for the app which was nice. He also stated that he has made changes to the app to try to prevent these issues from happening to another user, so hopefully that is the case. I ended up deleting the app and just exporting my products (via shopify, just click "export" at the top of your products) then importing them into the new store which was so simple. I only needed to export my products but I'm sure if you needed to duplicate other data from your store then this app might be better for your needs. Just be sure to reach out to the developers for assistance!

October 19, 2022

Hi, this is Guille, CEO from Duplify. We want to apologize for any issue our app could have created. We are working to clarify what happened here. We've reached you in a private message, and we will work it from there. And just to be clear, our app is used daily by many store owners without any issues. Still, problems can happen, and this might be one of those cases. On a first look, we can see your export end up being set up with the same store for both the source and destination stores, and that provably was the problem. Our app has mechanisms to prevent that, but somehow you end up in that situation. We are working right now to clarify it, and fix it if needed. Thanks. UPDATE. We found out there was a way to set the same store for both the source and destination store, and that's what end up happening here. Now we have fixed that loophole, so this shouldn't happen again. We have been in contact with the team at Reluxe Vintage, offering our help to delete the duplicated products.

The Soap Bar Store

Location Australia

I used Duplify to create a second store, basically a carbon copy of my current store. It was so easy to use, and no CSV import or export required. Just make sure you turn off email notifications when you import all orders! I would highly recommend this app!

August 28, 2022

Thanks! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using the app. And you are right, when exporting orders, it is recommended to temporally turn off your order email notification in your destination store to avoid getting an email for each new order created.

Natulim

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 15 hours

Works great! If you are creating a second store, it's a must-use. The time you'll save is more than justified with their fair pricing. Also, support is 10/10. In the past, I tried to use another app which was expensive and didn't perform as well.

August 24, 2022

Thank you very much for your review! We are always super glad to hear happy customers. Thanks!

Artisans Bend

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

ARTISANS BEND
Had a big duplication of 3,000 products plus a load of other items like blogs, files, etc. This app sailed through with perfection. Will def use this again. Perhaps the best app I have used on Shopify in a long time.

June 22, 2022

Wow, we're flattered! Thank you for the review, it really helps and is appreciated by our whole team. :)

Saint + Sofia AU

Time spent using app About 2 years

I've used this app multiple times, it is easy to setup and very time saving when you have to port Files and Pages. The cost makes sense. Last time we had a small issue with the import, the developer reached out to us same day letting us now how to fix and guiding the process until completion. Highly recommend?

June 9, 2022

Thank you for your review!

ullo-dev2022

Time spent using app About 21 hours

Did what it was suppose to do. Normally don't give 5 star reviews but this app was simple, easy to use, and gave our team a 'small victory'. Also want to give Guille some credit - I think he might be a 1-man show with small victories and he was prompt in responding, clear in his communication, and has created a worthwhile app for the shopify community. Hope he continues to help sellers and has his apps found and used by other businesses.

Canavita.dk

Location Germany

I've used this app several times and it does the job every time. Furthermore they have great and fast support! 5 stars.

April 27, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are honored to have you as our regular customer.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8