Duplicate Store

Duplicate Store

by Small Victories

Easily export your data to a new store — Including metafields!

Blue Blood Black Sheep

Great support!!! Thanks Guille!!! My new site looks exactly like the old one saving me tons of work in creating a wholesale site as well as retail site. Money VERY WELL spent.

Shoppe Si

We used this app to transfer our store to a new Shop when we changed the name of our business along with overall structure. We could not be more pleased with how easy this app was to use at such an affordable price too! We had one minor issue with our theme icons after transfer. The team at Small Victories responded right away and immediately fixed the issue. Truly excellent customer service and an all around great app! I 100% recommend this app!

Lnb Produkte

Works as promised. Store got duplicated quickly and its easy to set up.

Best and fastest support I've seen so far. Perfect!!

Judassinnedclothing

Brilliant app, easy to use and made life so much easier! Great customer service too - thanks for your help Guille!

Instacosmetic

Does what it does! Fast support

Porchlight Press

Does exactly as advertised, will copy over data but not site settings. The process for around 180 products and 30 collections took around 30 mins.

For the price it's really worth it, nice to have to pay monthly for an app for once!

Spraytesting

Very helpful app and helpful team. It save us big time. Highly recommended. It does what it says. Thanks heaps for the help. Cheers

Cardinal Of Canada

Very effective and useful app, especialy if you have two, identical Shopify shops and need to copy one from the other. I worked with a few other apps and they eiher did not work or, worse yet, scrambled our store. This app not only works well and eaasily but does not interfere with your existing store's code.

Great customer support, too. Will respond at all hours and over the weekend and will go out of their way to troubleshoot and help as needed. I would definitely recomend this over

Truth Coffee Roasting

AWESOME APP! We all knew that it was an incredible headache but with this incredible app it was a matter of 10 minutes. It work exactly as demonstrated and you literally install the app, sit back and watch it all happening in front of you! Guys, I contacted Shopify support to notify them of this incredible handy app! Well done and I will definitely use this on all my future stores we have to duplicate! I would have easily paid $50 for it!

Mintnitedesign

Please note, that your orders and customers are not part of the default settings. If you miss those there is no other way to import previous order data so you have to start all over again by creating a second shop.

I have a "baby" store. Less than 200 orders. It took several hours to copy and the "Lifetime Spent" and "Average Order" for the Customers isn't copied over so therefore it's pretty much useless to me.

They also nag you consistently to change your review. You gain a second star guys because they acutally answer their email.

If you just want the copy over products, theme, collections over to a different shop, this is your app. If you want to acutal have useable duplicated order data well - better luck trying a paid app which is my next stop.

All I wanted was to change the login myshopify.com domain for my shop and have EVERYTHING else stay the same. Shopify won't let you change it so I wasted hours of my life waiting for this.

March 6, 2019

Since this review we have improved on how customers and orders information is transferred. It's now faster and you can do it in a second step, so no need to do it at the same time you are exporting your products. You can export your products, and once it's completed you can export your customers and orders.