Duplicate Store

Duplicate Store

by Small Victories

Copies your store data. Including Products, Collections & more

Small Victories

Fantastic! Probably would have taken me a whole day to get everything right but instead it took a matter of minutes. Price point is fair and I like that you can choose which items you would like to move.

Arles Studio

Great app! It makes it really easy and fast to duplicate an online store. I recommend it!

Ona Boix

We used this app to transfer our store to a new Shop when we changed the name of our business along with overall structure. We could not be more pleased with how easy this app was to use at such an affordable price too!

www.WShop.ro by WorldClass | proteine , suplimente nutritive culturism , accesorii fitness

I tried this app to duplicate one store to another new one. These problems occured until now :

1. the prices do not show in any collection of whatsoever, on any page of whatsoever, unless you click on the product! So basically, you have a shop with NO PRICES :))))))))))))) This is really curious as you are trying to sell your products... clearly ...

2. if you click on a product, on THE product page, you can find the "PRICE" but it does not show the "compare at price" ! WHY ?!??!

Basically there is no duplication of whatsoever and even more important, using the app, destroyed the new site which is not usable now. Of course, money was paid to "duplicate" the store ......

I will change my review when and if something good happens but now I am very upset and I recommend that you do not use this app and try to find another one that work properly. I also e-mailed them and Shopify support in the same time to fix this problem having a store with no prices ...

March 6, 2019

This store owner had some issues with third-party apps installed on his store. Our app doesn't transfer apps installed on your store, so that's why he was having some issues on his new store. We tried to provide some guidence on how to fix it, but we were not able to go into the specifics of each app installed.

NIKIN

Great app, did exactly what it said it would. The pricing is pretty fair and also the support when I had a follow up question was great.

Kissmyketo

Nice APP!
It works well on my store.

Highly recommend it !!!

Groom Corner

Damn it! I found this app too late - I'd already manually duplicated a large amount of my shop. However, I did pay the once off fee of $5 to duplicate my 40+ blog posts - super easy to use, did it in seconds. Recommend!

Tienda Mah

Had an initial miscommunication with the support team due to an unreceived e-mail. However they managed to reach out to me and fix the situation. The app is very easy to use and works very well (only imported Products + Collections).

Gyo London

Fantastic app, just what we needed.
Developers have created a powerful tool and offer 5*, instant customer service.

Recommended!

Starburst Technologies

I used this app to duplicate my theme, collections, products, etc. to another account and it did so more or less to perfection. There was an issue exporting my theme because it surpassed Shopify's 20MB limit over their API but before I could even write to their team to notify them of the issue, they had already emailed me to let me know they were aware of the problem and would export it manually. After a few minutes they notified me it was done and after checking my theme was installed perfectly. Stellar customer service and very well-working product. Would totally recommend.