Duplicate Store

Duplicate Store

by Small Victories

Easily export your data to a new store — Including metafields!

Shtf Source

I had a situation where I needed to transition my store to a new tax ID...

Shopify reports your credit card transactions annually, as is required for any credit card processor.

Shopify was unwilling to split my store's tax reporting into a "before" and an "after"; so I was forced to start an entirely new store just for tax reporting reasons.

The "Duplicate Your Store" app helped me a lot. It took a lot of the work our of the transfer. Thanks, Small Victories. Totally worth it.

Farmer N The House

If nothing else, this app is worth using simply for it's ability to copy over conditional collections, a feature which has long been needed but which Shopify as yet have not created.

While for the most part the features missing from this app are due to lack of API support from Shopify, there are some things which I would like to see improved:
- Auto-copying of:
- Themes
- Naivgation Menus
- Shipping & other account info
- Ability to specify the duplicate store name
- Better info during the copy process (how far through each step is, reasons for delays such as process queuing etc)
- Clearer completion info

That said, I am impressed by the support from the developers; the quick response times and the willingness to listen and take on board suggestions are a big plus in my view.

Overall, the app saved me a heap of time and while there are some issues to be resolved, I am sure that Small Victories will continue to improve the app going forward.

March 6, 2019

Since this review we have improved: ability to specify the duplicate store name, better info during the copy process (how far through each step is, reasons for delays such as process queuing etc) and clearer completion info.

We are still waiting on Shopify to open the API to: Navigation Menus and Shipping & other account info.

Mysaintlaurent Com

I was informed that my migration would be done and none of the work would have to be redone however I received this email but the page is blank

"Hi!

Your duplicated store is ready now!

Check it: https://sava-laurent-com-copy-1494010436.myshopify.com (Storefront password: keeday)

Next: Set up your admin password

Thanks!

— Small Victories team

Write a quick review about the app and get a link back from Shopify to improve your SEO:

March 6, 2019

There was an issue exporting this store theme (the theme files were bigger than the 20MB Shopify's API limit) so we needed to take care and export the theme files manually. It toke us less than one hour to reply the customer and fix it.

Pure Hearts International

I don't have any immediate plans to use it but installed it just in case I do want to use it in the future. Installed easily enough. Will give it five stars just for the good concept.

1 2 3 5 Next