Duplicate Store

Duplicate Store

by Small Victories

Copies your store data. Including Products, Collections & more

Avonelles

Waning: Once you hit ‘products’ you have no choices. No way out! You do not pick the products. Even if you just one to import items from one niche, this app will grab hundreds - all you items and suck them in. Even shutting off my computer did not end the nightmare. In my panic I accidentally deleted 50 items from my original store. It is not as easy as they claim to install and Satan himself can’t kill this app once it starts something. Uninstalling in mid move saved me from hours of damage control - or should I say hours more damage repair.

March 6, 2019

Our app is used by many without any issues. We are sorry if you had a bad experience. We have put a lot of effort to build an intuitive process and informative at all steps. Also, to be clear: our app will NEVER modify or delete anything from your original store. When you install the app, you will see it justs requests READ permissions, so it's impossible for the app to modify or remove any of your products or any information on your original store.

Dev30

This is a great app. It saves you Time but not money. For a full duplication, you will pay $40. Keep in mind that the whole process can be done in a few hours manually if you follow the Shopify instructions.

I needed to duplicate my store fast and this app allowed me to seamlessly do that. And although I can do it all on my own in a few hours, the time saving allowed me to move onto other parts of m project.

Kokoon Online

This APP worked fantastic and saved me a ton of time. They were very helpful making this smooth
THANKS!!!

Blue Blood Black Sheep

Great support!!! Thanks Guille!!! My new site looks exactly like the old one saving me tons of work in creating a wholesale site as well as retail site. Money VERY WELL spent.

Shoppe Si

We used this app to transfer our store to a new Shop when we changed the name of our business along with overall structure. We could not be more pleased with how easy this app was to use at such an affordable price too! We had one minor issue with our theme icons after transfer. The team at Small Victories responded right away and immediately fixed the issue. Truly excellent customer service and an all around great app! I 100% recommend this app!

Lnb Produkte

Works as promised. Store got duplicated quickly and its easy to set up.

Best and fastest support I've seen so far. Perfect!!

Judassinnedclothing

Brilliant app, easy to use and made life so much easier! Great customer service too - thanks for your help Guille!

Instacosmetic

Does what it does! Fast support

Porchlight Press

Does exactly as advertised, will copy over data but not site settings. The process for around 180 products and 30 collections took around 30 mins.

For the price it's really worth it, nice to have to pay monthly for an app for once!

Spraytesting

Very helpful app and helpful team. It save us big time. Highly recommended. It does what it says. Thanks heaps for the help. Cheers