Duplicate Store

Duplicate Store

by Small Victories

Copies your store data. Including Products, Collections & more

Groomarang

We used this app to copy products from multiple existing sub niche stores over to one master store and it worked like a charm! We have a LOT of products so this saved me literally about 2 weeks in manual labour adding descriptions, images, variants, SKU's etc! Thanks :)

Amber House

I used the app to copy my store. Everything went very well , saved me hours of work. Worth every cent. The customers service was very helpful, replied to my email very quickly

Zoe Vine

I found this app very simple to use. It did the job of duplicating products and pages in our new store well and support was excellent.

Mark Ryden Global

We used the app to duplicate our store in order to provide a different type of payment option to our USA customers. It was done in around 15-20 min just by clickling 2-3 buttons. Extremely simple to use. Thank you!

Rachel Sender

Wow - excellent app. Duplicated my store in maybe 15-20 minutes and for very little money. Saved me 3+ days of works or hundreds of dollars of outsourcing. Highly recommend if you have multiple, country-specific webstores.

Astrodurance, LLC

Worked like a charm! Duplicate Your Store is such a time saver. Everything worked great. Instructions were easy. Well done.

AutumnDup

I am a web developer. I have been using the app for the past few years and I love it! It has saved me so much time in terms of creating similar builds and not having to do everything one step at a time. Its quick and easy! The only thing I would change is the price to duplicate the stores a few years back it was $5.00 every duplicate now the price as doubled. Other than that no complaints. Love all the features and what it allows me to accomplish in a quarter of the time.

Paloma Stipp

I am still waiting for support to get back to me. It has been about 4 weeks . Waiting waiting waiting

March 6, 2019

We have been trying to reach this store owner for several weeks through their store email, Facebook Messager and even Instagram. But we are not getting any response. I can understand the frustation of the situation, but we honestly don't know what else we can do. Please if you see this reply, try to reach us at support@smallvictories.co (.co, not .com). Thanks.

Kinky Toy Store

This app works as described. It will duplicate your store or parts of your store to a new website. Great for a one time use app.

Harklinikken Dubai

Great app, great support. I had a problem that shop metafields would be overwritten on destination store. Guille from the support helped me very quickly and I got the issue fixed