Duplicate Store

Duplicate Store

by Small Victories

Easily export your data to a new store — Including metafields!

Kissmyketo

Nice APP!
It works well on my store.

Highly recommend it !!!

Groom Corner

Damn it! I found this app too late - I'd already manually duplicated a large amount of my shop. However, I did pay the once off fee of $5 to duplicate my 40+ blog posts - super easy to use, did it in seconds. Recommend!

Tienda Mah

Had an initial miscommunication with the support team due to an unreceived e-mail. However they managed to reach out to me and fix the situation. The app is very easy to use and works very well (only imported Products + Collections).

Gyo London

Fantastic app, just what we needed.
Developers have created a powerful tool and offer 5*, instant customer service.

Recommended!

Starburst Technologies

I used this app to duplicate my theme, collections, products, etc. to another account and it did so more or less to perfection. There was an issue exporting my theme because it surpassed Shopify's 20MB limit over their API but before I could even write to their team to notify them of the issue, they had already emailed me to let me know they were aware of the problem and would export it manually. After a few minutes they notified me it was done and after checking my theme was installed perfectly. Stellar customer service and very well-working product. Would totally recommend.

Space Scooter Europe

The app did 95% within a few minutes. There was an issue apparently, but it was immediately solved by the developer, without any involvement from our side - not even an email - I wouldn't have noticed it if it weren't for an automatic email from Shopify.
I only needed to add the menus and everything works perfect!

Succodimore Com

Very useful and effective app. Does exactly as advertised, will copy over data but not site settings or interfere with existing store's code. It also doesn't remove any of your current data, don't need to panic about that. 100% recommended!

Avonelles

Waning: Once you hit ‘products’ you have no choices. No way out! You do not pick the products. Even if you just one to import items from one niche, this app will grab hundreds - all you items and suck them in. Even shutting off my computer did not end the nightmare. In my panic I accidentally deleted 50 items from my original store. It is not as easy as they claim to install and Satan himself can’t kill this app once it starts something. Uninstalling in mid move saved me from hours of damage control - or should I say hours more damage repair.

March 6, 2019

Our app is used by many without any issues. We are sorry if you had a bad experience. We have put a lot of effort to build an intuitive process and informative at all steps. Also, to be clear: our app will NEVER modify or delete anything from your original store. When you install the app, you will see it justs requests READ permissions, so it's impossible for the app to modify or remove any of your products or any information on your original store.

Dev30

This is a great app. It saves you Time but not money. For a full duplication, you will pay $40. Keep in mind that the whole process can be done in a few hours manually if you follow the Shopify instructions.

I needed to duplicate my store fast and this app allowed me to seamlessly do that. And although I can do it all on my own in a few hours, the time saving allowed me to move onto other parts of m project.

Kokoon Online

This APP worked fantastic and saved me a ton of time. They were very helpful making this smooth
THANKS!!!