Reviews (277)

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy installation, and free plan. They report increased traffic and sales, particularly praising the retargeting ads feature. The app allows customization, including logo uploads, and has proven functionality with ads appearing on various websites. The customer service team is noted for their responsiveness and helpfulness, making this app a recommended tool for beginners.

May 12, 2019

I sub for the free version, at the moment I have not gotten a sale but I have seen an increase in visits to my site. I have seen my ad in the web and so has my friends, so I know it is running. Hopefully some sales will come out.

The Beaver Boutique LLC
29 days using the app
April 18, 2021

i like the app. easy to use and very friendly customer service... will consider maybe increase my daily budget when sales goes up.

MAAB New Zealand
New Zealand
26 days using the app
October 19, 2023

seems to be easy enough to use, although it is still in the starting phase.

Lust Lux
14 days using the app
August 5, 2019

This is app is freshly installed for about a week now. Seems like its good though will just have to wait and find out! I have hope though

NightSkyFireFly
15 days using the app
June 17, 2019

Excellent app. Easy to use . Not sure on what results this will bring but it is free so worth a try. Would like to be able adjust the retargeting adds a little further. For example i would like to be able to choose which products are displayed.

British Pharmacare
13 days using the app
October 30, 2022

i will basicaly say go for it, if you thinking about getting visitor to you sight, just know, you need to hit them at least 5 difrent point for them to conver so this app do just that, in a click of a botton, you can get you pixel up and running and start making money online the right way, hope this help.

fashionlovie
10 days using the app
July 24, 2021

for now i am trying to get some few visitors targeting only in one country that i leave i hope i can get some in a few weeks i will change it to 5 star if this app works fine

Digital Deals Trends
Philippines
5 days using the app
June 7, 2019

so far so good. Second day using the app and im already getting impressions everyday but no conversions or clicks yet. I will change to 5 star once I start getting conversions

EasyLife
4 days using the app
December 4, 2022

love it, it was easy to manage , now im just waiting to see miracles;) and i will comment again nest time

CROWD
3 days using the app
October 5, 2023

I just installed the app so I can't comment on the results, but the setup actually couldn't be easier. I just clicked "Install" and was redirected to their dashboard, uploaded my logo and now I'm done. I can't wait to see the results!

OnlineShoppingDeal