Attract new visitors
Bring new visitors to your website by advertising your best selling products via Rontar native ads.
Get more sales
Convert your past visitors into buyers by reminding them of the products they were previously interested in on your site.
Increase your brand awareness
Build brand awareness by customizing the look and feel of ad creative. Do it yourself or turn to us – we will customize it for you.
About Rontar Ads and Retargeting
Rontar is the only app for Shopify with a “free forever” retargeting pricing plan! You will get 1,000 ad impressions each month completely for free.
When you run an online store it’s crucial to be doing two things:
- Attracting new visitors to your store
- Converting visitors into customers in the most effective way
With Rontar you can do both! Run native ads to attract new visitors to your store and start a retargeting campaign to convert your past visitors into buyers.
Native ads are paid ads that match the look and feel of the media format in which they appear. Unlike display ads or banner ads, native ads don't really look like ads.
Rontar native ads have the following advantages:
- They are cheaper. Because native ads don’t really look like ads, the CTR is usually much higher, hence a lower cost per click.
- Advanced targeting options. Target shoppers only, interests, geo, etc.
- High-quality websites. Rontar has its own network of hand-picked websites where we place your ads. We will show your ads on Google DoubleClick AdExchange and other smaller networks as well.
With Rontar native ads you can start at as low as $5/day with a $25 initial payment.
With retargeting you can re-engage your past visitors by showing them ads for products they were previously interested in. Start retargeting to more effectively convert visitors attracted by Rontar native ads.
Running retargeting with Rontar has the following advantages:
- Getting started is quick and easy. Unlike other retargeting companies, configuring and running your ad campaign takes just a few clicks.
- High conversion rates and ROI. On average, our customers generate an extra $3 for every dollar spent.
- Your ads on the world’s top ad networks. We cooperate with the largest third-party networks like Google DoubleClick AdExchange and OpenX, enabling us to access a large number of websites worldwide. This makes it possible for Rontar to return and convert as many of your website's visitors as possible.
Rontar has a “free forever” retargeting pricing plan. You will get 1,000 ad impressions each month completely for free. So start retargeting for free today and begin converting more visitors into customers!
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Limited to 1,000 retargeting impressions per month (up to 30 daily)
No credit card required!
Your actual monthly ad spend will depend solely on your campaign and budget settings in the app.
Native ads & Retargeting
Requires $25 opening balance
Advanced settings available
You control your budget. Start with just $5 per day!
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 186 reviews
Most recent reviews
$5 a day for 200 impressions is terrible, also the stats don't make sense with the CTR being that high and 0 conversions with a high bounce rate. These are my actual stats check out the most recent 180 impressions for $4 lol what a ripoff
Replying to your comment: Retargeting cost per click should be nearly half what it costs for a normal pay per click campaign. I'm getting charged double from you what my average cost per click is through Google Ads. And I get about 10 times more impressions.
2/18/2020 186 0
2/17/2020 226 4
2/16/2020 157 8
2/15/2020 103 6
2/14/2020 163 4
2/13/2020 115 8
2/12/2020 0 0
Total 950 30
Hi, thanks for your review and for using our app. I took a closer look at your campaign and would like to make a few comments:
1. So far you’ve had around 1,200 impressions and 34 clicks and have spent $22, which is rather low, so it’s too early to tell whether the campaign will be effective or not. It could happen that you get 2,000 impressions and no sales, but then you’ll see a few sales with the next 2,000 ad impressions. This is how it usually works. We have a customer that was in a similar situation to yours. They had almost 4,000 ad impressions and just 1 sale (which is low), but the situation changed completely with bigger numbers: https://blog.rontar.com/upgrading-from-the-free-forever-to-starter-plan
2. By default, your bid strategy is set to Auto, which means that we will try to get as many clicks/impressions as possible within your budget, which is $5 a day at the moment. This may sometimes result in a CPM higher than the average because your ads start showing on premium websites/ad placements, hence your high CTR by the way. However, your current CPC is lower than $1, which is not that high at all. If you’re concerned about the cost per 1,000 impressions, you can switch your bid strategy to Target CPM in the app. Bear in mind though, this may severely limit the number of impressions you’re getting.
I suggest you keep your current settings and see where it goes with bigger numbers. If the stats remain similar, you can try to lower your target CPM/CPC in the settings.
I used this app to help drive customers to my store. Every day I am seeing more people visiting the store. Thank you!
Nataly was wonderful in helping us set it up and it appears to be working... analytics is showing some traffic coming from it, although I can't tell if there have been any sales from that traffic. So far no issues and we'll see what happens over the next few months!