Easy Donation

Easy Donation

Built for Shopify

Reviews (162)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to seamlessly integrate various donation options into their stores, particularly beneficial for non-profit stores. It's praised for its reliable performance and customization options. The support team is noted for their quick, friendly, and proactive service. Some merchants suggest adding a recurring donation feature and more detailed tracking. Despite minor installation issues, it's recommended for its simplicity and effectiveness.

April 11, 2022

Nous sommes très satisfait de cette application et du support fourni !
Des réponses rapides à nos questions et la volonté de trouver des solutions à nos problèmes.

Boutique du Musée McCord
About 2 months using the app
Zestard Technologies replied May 23, 2022

Thank You for your review! You have been really understanding and supportive throughout the process. Please feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance! :)

December 4, 2019

We chose Easy Donation because of its simplicity and ease of use. It does not disappoint, support is great and very responsive.

Revvies UK
March 22, 2022

We use this to facilitate open donations to our museum. I like how seamlessly it fits in on the cart and checkout pages. We also use it as a standalone product. This was a little more difficult to set up, but with quick and efficient help from the support team, we were able to get it running.

Ste. Gen Museum Learning Center
Over 2 years using the app
Zestard Technologies replied March 23, 2022

Thank You for your review and kind words! Glad that everything is working fine for your store. Please feel free to reach us out for any further assistance, we are always up for help :)

Edited October 30, 2020

This app has phenomenal support. Thank you for helping me fix my problem again. You guys are super helpful

Ma'ema'e PTSA
September 10, 2021

We used this app to boost donations during an annual fundraising event. It was easy to set-up and use. Highly recommend.

ProLiteracy
October 8, 2021

The app was super easy to install and set up, and for the minor questions we did have, the app support has been tremendous. Very happy with our choice to use Easy Donation!

Stackwood
Edited April 13, 2020

Amazing app!! Had to research everywhere and read many blogs, and fortunately ended up finding out that most sources recommend Easy Donation and I'm glad I installed it. Has plenty of options and configurations that fulfill my needs, and where there was something too specific (I was sure that can be done) I reached out to their support and they quickly edited my theme's code to perfectly reflect my request as I needed. Thank you for your help and support :)

Camel Bey
Jordan
June 3, 2020

I added the Easy Donation app to our store, but quickly realized that it didn't cooperate with our theme. I connected with Pallavi on their support team and received custom code to change the look of the app so it integrated more seamlessly. The app has already been successful, and I highly recommend it if you're also a non-profit looking to offer additional donation options at checkout.

Barnes Foundation
May 6, 2020

Great app! We absolutely loved its simplicity and efficiency. And the customer service is top, quick and concise. Thank you!

American Pro Life
Morocco
November 13, 2018

This is a great app that is so straightforward to use, making it very easy for our supporters to add valuable donations to their purchases. The support team have been very helpful and quick to respond to any requests we have for further customisation and improvements to functionality. For us to continue to use this app we would really appreciate having the ability for customers to choose to add giftaid to their donations.

CIWFNederland