Easy Reports

Easy Reports

by Dev Cloud

Customize your Orders, Products and Customers Reports Easily!

The Hip Gift Shop

An excellent and simple app with fantastic support at the right price that did exactly what I needed it to. I recommend this app.

September 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Let us know if you'd like any modification or new feature to make the app more useful to you :-)

Norma Kamali

This is a great app. Support is usually quick to respond and very helpful. Non-technical users may have some difficulty due to minimal documentation, but fields and customization are much better than Shopify's default abilities.

August 7, 2020

Thank you for your review and feedback!

We've just added a new section in the app support centre called "Which Attributes can I add to my Report Template?" that shows the complete list of attributes that can be added to the different type of reports with their correspondent description.

Hope this makes the app a little bit easier to use.

Thanks!

Nabilnet Lb

Very nice app but you cant select report date

Street Bean Coffee

There's a slight learning curve, and the GUI isn't exactly intuitive, and large reports can take a LONG time, or time out altogether. That said, this has become an invaluable app to our operations.

With a wide range of options/values that you can choose to include or omit, these reports help us develop production and fulfillment plans, as well as generate financial reports.