Easy Reports

Easy Reports

by Dev Cloud

Customize your Orders, Products and Customers Reports Easily!

Tenkara USA

Great app for a very low cost. I needed to tap into detailed reports and this allows me to do it. Impressed by a very responsive team. Had a small issue with a report and the developers responded quickly and resolved the issue immediately. Well worth it.

Sabon Singapore

I am very happy and satisfied with this app and the support you get (both for basic and upgraded version) and will definitely use in all our upcoming projects.

Crunchyroll

This is a reporting app that every Shopify retailer should have! Its very easy to pull data and if you have any questions, the team is very responsive.

Nektar Torréfacteur / Coffee Roasters

Exactly what we needed, all the information you could dream of for extracting the data needed. Very fast response time from the support team. Absolutely nothing to complain for.

Scottsdale Wholesalers

Great app! Even better developer! He is super responsive and works fast. Definitely deserving of 5 stars for sure!!! :)

mercadinhonline.pt

I was able to make and automate different types of reports with filter criteria. It saved me a lot of time. I needed some customization in the report and the support team helped me in a few hours. Great service

Wave Life LLC

This app really is an easy way to get reports! You can set it up to send automated reports each day or each week, and customize what info you want on them. The support team is super helpful, which is the best part. They've responded to every question I asked within just a few hours (even on weekends) and have fixed everything I needed, even adding functionality I requested.

TMNCB

The app is very easy to use and also has one of the better user interfaces. I also needed a couple more fields on my reports and the dev had them added by the next day. Very responsive and helpful.

Elige Po

I am surprised with the support service, I asked for functionality in the application and they had it available the next day.

February 2, 2020

Thank you! We try to develop fast and release often so you can enjoy new functionality as soon as possible :-)

Bella Ella Boutique

I've been using this app for a few months. Every time I ran into an issue creating a report their team has been there to provide direction and help in creating the reports I need. They are now adding some functionality based on my feedback. This app is a bargain for the functionality it offers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8