Easy Reports

Easy Reports

by Dev Cloud

Customize your Orders, Products and Customers Reports Easily!

TMNCB

The app is very easy to use and also has one of the better user interfaces. I also needed a couple more fields on my reports and the dev had them added by the next day. Very responsive and helpful.

Elige Po

I am surprised with the support service, I asked for functionality in the application and they had it available the next day.

February 2, 2020

Thank you! We try to develop fast and release often so you can enjoy new functionality as soon as possible :-)

Bella Ella Boutique

I've been using this app for a few months. Every time I ran into an issue creating a report their team has been there to provide direction and help in creating the reports I need. They are now adding some functionality based on my feedback. This app is a bargain for the functionality it offers.

SmartTechProducts

One of the best apps we have installed. If you're a business owner/manager that needs to crunch data to get a pulse on your business, and you love Excel or Google sheets, then this app is for you! We love the scheduler that sends saved reports to our email and also sends updates to a shared Google Sheet for our staff to see. Wonderfully written and support is great.

December 30, 2019

Thank you very much for the detailed great review! We really appreciate your feedback. Have a happy new year =)

Sought After Silver

Great app and even better customer service. EXTREMELY fast responses and made the reports within just hours after I sent my email request. Would highly recommend

Page Anchor

Serves all our needs when it comes to exporting orders with filtering, SKUs sold over different time-periods, and more. Support has helped out quickly every time we've had an issue as well.

Scout Hockey Christmas Tree & Holiday Greens Sale

I use this app to track our high school hockey team's tree sale fundraiser. It has been an invaluable tool, enabling the players to track their sales and which customers ordered. I recently contacted Shopify to see if we could customize the names on the columns of our reports. Within two days, the software developer modified the app to accommodate this request. So fantastic!!!

Shop Fragola

App is really well designed. Easy to use and is packed with a tonne of features. The developers are incredible as well, when we reached out to them with questions and a request they were able to help us out and fulfill our request in under a day. Have never experienced customer support this good.

Avery & Dash Collections

Amazing app. Customizable, user-friendly, and just what we needed. Their customer service is also impeccable! We highly recommend Easy Reports!

NEPTN Россия

Love this app and support team! Very useful and convenient to export data in needed format. THANK YOU!

July 10, 2019

You are welcome! We are here to serve you and make reports fun again ;-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7