4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its efficient local delivery management. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, reliability, and features like route optimization and real-time monitoring. The app's seamless Shopify integration and ability to handle multiple drivers are also appreciated. Merchants report significant time and fuel cost savings, and commend the app's customer service and affordability. The notification and customer tracking features are also well-received.

June 26, 2023

We are extremely happy to working with EasyRoutes for our local distribution! They provide very solid support and are ready and willing to work out any issues that you may be having.

Conscious Glass
3 months using the app
Roundtrip replied June 26, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're glad to be a part of how you are delivering locally. And we'll be here to assist in the future as always.

May 23, 2023

An excellent solution to organizing local deliveries! Attentive help staff and simple UI. would recommend Easy Routes to anyone looking to streamline their deliveries!

Su Chef
Mexico
10 months using the app
June 21, 2023

Great app, makes our lives very easy. The customer service is above and beyond, they have been so helpful and have gone the extra mile to help us out.

Grow Wild
4 months using the app
June 22, 2023

Easy enough of an interface. Does what we need on daily basis. Good and fast customer service is a bonus!

Broth Inc
4 months using the app
July 28, 2023

EasyRoutes has significantly streamlined our delivery operations with its powerful routing algorithms and user-friendly interface. It's a game-changer for logistics!

burotic
About 1 year using the app
October 12, 2020

Overall, great app and the new beta is better than the shopify local delivery because it's not restricted to "local delivery" tags and you can add/move stops. Great work! Suggestions: When I select orders to add to a new route, it would be great to see the number of orders I've selected (e.g. 27 Orders Selected). I'd like to be able to notify the customer about upcoming deliveries. I'd like to be able to send the whole route to google maps so that I can follow it that way. Even with 19 stops I don't see any directions. Right now I have to move between easyroutes for next stop, google maps for directions to next stop, then shopify for fulfillment after delivery. If we could at least add a fulfillment button to easyroutes and/or send the entire delivery list to google for continuous directions, that would be helpful.

Well Baked Box
Almost 3 years using the app
January 5, 2022

app is very effective and cheap for small to large business' very easy to use and user friendly for drivers

Duo Duo Ice Cream
June 30, 2021

Great app, it helps a lot with local delivery. Does what it says it does and more. It still needs some little improvements here and there but it keeps getting better everyday. I love this app

JARDIN DÉPÔT
January 17, 2022

Excellent app that has helped our business a lot! Routes are much better organized and the Shopify integration has worked well so far. Highly recommend!

Preggy Plus
Trinidad & Tobago
September 16, 2020

This app is helping us so much to get through this COVID restriction period. I'll recommend to especially a small business owner who needs something to keep the business going and comes up to the solution to do the delivery instead of waiting for the customer to come.
It would be perfect if EasyRoute can do filter by tags and the route once created can be adjusted later. Thanks, Easy Routes team!

THE PLANT SOCIETY ONLINE OUTPOST