EasySearch ‑ Year Make Model

EasySearch ‑ Year Make Model

$15/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
February 1, 2023

We use this app to make it easier for site visitors to filter results by vehicle, and it does this very well. The team is very quick to respond and any issues i had were fixed immediately. They have also customised the design so it integrates into our theme. Highly recommended!

First Fix Auto Parts
January 28, 2023

One of the best Year Make Model app in the shopify app store, I wish I could give them more than 5 stars. Customer service is top class. Nothing to complain about.

ABOSTOS TUNING
Sweden
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 19, 2023

Great product with great API features and clean GUI, easy to use and great support! This was exactly what we were looking for! A+

CMBUILDZ
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 18, 2023

EasySearch is exactly what I needed and customer support was very helpful. I would recommend this app!

RV6 Performance
Time spent using app: 3 days
November 24, 2022

We currently use this app as our main search method on our site. It works perfectly. They work fast and give you exactly what you want! They customized it to match our specifications adding on new collections doesn't take too long.

Partify Canada
Time spent using app: Almost 6 years
November 2, 2022

A+ Customer Service, Super Quick to answer questions and they reply with helpful advice
The app functions perfectly for us and super easy to customize. It also has the best price on the market for what we've seen.

Flex A Fab
Time spent using app: 30 days
October 24, 2022

This is a great app, easy to use and the support is outstanding. Definitely recommend as it does the same job as many other apps, but at a better price point.

Upshift Performance
Time spent using app: 12 months
September 8, 2022

Die APP ist einfach in der Bedienung und erfüllt ihren Zweck. Der Kundensupport hat mich hervorragend bei der Implementierung unterstützt.

Etana Staubsaugerbeutel
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 days
September 7, 2022

This app is a great, simple option for a vehicle lookup selector on my site! I have a TON of products and fitment associated with them, and think this will be the app I use to help my customers navigate my catalog.

Newark Auto
Time spent using app: 14 days
August 17, 2022

Their support is so fast and helpful! I really appreciate how this app helps our store look more professional and easy to use. 10 out of 10 recommend.

Ikon Motorsports