4.9

Merchants find this app highly beneficial for filtering products based on vehicle specifics, especially useful in the automotive parts industry. It's praised for handling large data sets, seamless integration with store themes, and design customization. The easy-to-manage database, options for manual input or import, and exceptional customer support are also appreciated. Its fair pricing, API features, and multi-language support make it a versatile tool for global use.

Edited November 20, 2023

Easy to use backend and very good customer service team. Kateryna has been able to help us set up custom integration and much more.

Obsessive Compulsive Diesel Ltd
Over 2 years using the app
NexusMedia replied June 13, 2023

Hi,

Thank you for leaving such a positive review about the EasySearch - Year Make Model app! We're thrilled to hear that our app has been easy to use and that our customer service team, led by Kateryna, was able to provide excellent support.

If you have any further questions or need more assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out 24/7.

We value your business and appreciate your feedback.
Nexusmedia team.

UPDATED
Thanks for the update!
We understand your concerns and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Our team strives to provide high-quality support and custom integrations, so If you need further assistance, please feel free to reach out.
Your satisfaction is important to us, and we'll do our best to help you find the best solution.

Regards,
Nexusmedia team.

March 14, 2023

Very Easy App once the basics are understood. Very friendly and helpful staff. A pleasurable experience.

GruppeM : Online Store
Japan
6 months using the app
March 12, 2023

This app works well and is fairly easy to implement. Customer service gets 5 stars for their responsiveness, and willingness to get the widget to work exactly for your needs/shop. I would give this 5 stars overall, but I can't explain myself why the app is priced at $19 a month, for a fairly static product (I don't foresee doing much to its implementation after it's fully installed). For how I use it (I do not operate a car parts store, which seems to be most of their clientele, but rather an RV furniture fitting business, which a much lighter vehicle catalog) I feel like I could deserve a smaller tier. Also, I decided to upload my own vehicle inventory rather than used the available library that didn't work for my needs - here again, I feel like I'm paying for something I'm not using. That said, I tried a couple more options available on the App Store and this one worked best in my opinion, so I decided to take on this cost.

Simpler Ways
7 days using the app
NexusMedia replied March 14, 2023

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of our app. We're super stoked that you're enjoying it and that our support team has been helpful to you. Your feedback about a limited cheaper plan is also much appreciated. Right now, we're actually working on a bunch of new features that we're going to release soon. As we develop these new features, we'll be sure to keep in mind which ones are most popular and consider the possibility of adding a basic plan with limited functionality.

While we can't make any promises about this at the moment, we want you to know that we're listening to our users and taking your feedback seriously. Thanks again for your support, and we hope you'll keep enjoying our app!

Best,
EasySearch Team

March 7, 2016

VERY happy with this app! The guys at NexusMedia have made my life SO much easier with this app. Support is brilliant! Quick responses to questions and helping out, going above and beyond! Thanks!

Hoglights
Over 6 years using the app
November 24, 2022

We currently use this app as our main search method on our site. It works perfectly. They work fast and give you exactly what you want! They customized it to match our specifications adding on new collections doesn't take too long.

Partify Canada
Almost 6 years using the app
July 18, 2021

I have been using this app for a few years now and it is amazing. It's simple and just works. I've only ever had to contact the support team once due to a user error on my end and they were so great to deal with. Highly recommend.

Select 4WD
Almost 5 years using the app
June 24, 2021

We have been using EasySearch for a few years now, it's amazing. So much better than a standard search. Excellent support as well!

Rawtek Performance Fabrication Inc.
March 4, 2019

This app does it all. Various custom features and settings to play around with and the BEST feature is the ability to auto populate the correct fitting products when bouncing from one collection to another. We didn't even believe that was a possibility until trying Nexus Media. We use several of their apps now and couldn't be more thrilled.

10 Second Racing
May 1, 2016

An excellent app and great support from Nexus Media. At first I wasn't too impressed and almost passed it by but once you start adding specific tags to products you have limitless search possibilities that target exactly what the customer specifies. Very easy to build or modify your search database as well which definitely wasn't the case with another app that I tried.

A bit of tweaking with the optional CSS field and the dropdown search box fits right in with my theme. A big bonus is the the app transforms perfectly for mobile as well so no messing about there.

Thanks guys, a job well done!

Gecko Shack Limited
December 14, 2019

The app is very practical for my store as it helps filters out different products in a very simple and appropriate way. Also, the customer service team is the best I have seen so far on Shopify!

Win Store