EasySearch ‑ Search by Model

EasySearch ‑ Search by Model

by NexusMedia

Flexible multi dropdown search. Year Make Model search widget.

Zombie Proof Gear

I was having a very hard creating drop downs that function the way I need them too until I found this app. Its very good at what it does, is easy to use, and has great support!

Gecko Shack Limited

An excellent app and great support from Nexus Media. At first I wasn't too impressed and almost passed it by but once you start adding specific tags to products you have limitless search possibilities that target exactly what the customer specifies. Very easy to build or modify your search database as well which definitely wasn't the case with another app that I tried.

A bit of tweaking with the optional CSS field and the dropdown search box fits right in with my theme. A big bonus is the the app transforms perfectly for mobile as well so no messing about there.

Thanks guys, a job well done!

Reno Parte

Sincerely expectacular support, they inmediatly help us install the app, very few like them! Congratulations!

All Tire Supply Llc

Does exactly what you want. Support staff are very helpful!

Hoglights

VERY happy with this app! The guys at NexusMedia have made my life SO much easier with this app. Support is brilliant! Quick responses to questions and helping out, going above and beyond! Thanks!

1 2 3 5 Next