4.9

Merchants find this app highly beneficial for filtering products based on vehicle specifics, especially useful in the automotive parts industry. It's praised for handling large data sets, seamless integration with store themes, and design customization. The easy-to-manage database, options for manual input or import, and exceptional customer support are also appreciated. Its fair pricing, API features, and multi-language support make it a versatile tool for global use.

May 28, 2021

You can expect a reliable, flexible and affordable app combined with a responsive customer support and dev team. No regrets.

BlueDakota.fr
France
Over 2 years using the app
Edited December 7, 2018

Their out of the box solution wasn't really what I was looking for.
But they hear what you need when you ask them. The one most important thing I observed with EasySearch / NexusMedia staff : Their customer service is legendary.

www.mangomask.com
India
Over 2 years using the app
May 10, 2019

As a motorcycle parts manufacturer, we use this app to allow our customers to filter products that are specific to their motorcycle. The app works very well, is easy to use, and the Nexus Media team is there to provide support when we need it most.

Lyndall Brakes
April 14, 2022

Great app for automotive ecommerce sites! The app installation is relatively straightforward and easy to manage once you get everything setup. What impressed me the most is the awesome customer support! I was having some issues with styling and a few minor bugs so I reached out to support - They were extremely responsive and not only fixed the issue, but restyled my year make model search exactly how I wanted. This was beyond what I expected and I am grateful for the support. Keep it up!

PRIMO DYNAMIC
February 21, 2017

I am very impressed with the timely support and attentive care. The staff at EasySearch is awesome and professional. They definitely go the extra mile to ensure their customers are properly using their app. Thank you, Den! I am forever a customer!

-Tom
@tunergoods

Tuner Goods Llc
May 9, 2018

For our store Dennisdeal.com we were in need of a 'year, make, model' search solution to help our customers find the right ink cartridges for their printers.
The app is easy to setup and to fill data there are manual- and import options. But what is most important is that the people behind this app really take their customer serious. Quick and detailed answers and there was never a moment where we were left on our own. They always immediately were hands on to implement and fix issues by their own development team. This is exactly how it should be. Keep up the good work. At this moment we have 2 of their apps in use. easysearch and easybox for our exit intent popups.

Dennisdeal Com
Hong Kong SAR
June 19, 2020

A strong team that is willing to take extra steps for customer satisfaction. Fast turn around time and efficient delivery. App works as advertised unlike most others.

Stickman Vinyls
Malaysia
April 3, 2018

Great app and excellent service. They answer all my question and was very helpful. I would recommend this app to anyone.

Erz Performance
March 19, 2021

I recommend this application. Works great. Support answers all questions quickly. I also recommend other applications from NexusMedia OÜ

vagparts.pl
Poland
Almost 2 years using the app
May 12, 2020

This app did exactly what we wanted. It's easy to use and install. The designers are friendly, easy to contact and do any changes needed quickly. Recommended!

Textile Technologies Europe Ltd