EasySearch ‑ Year Make Model

Multi dropdown search. Search by Model. Auto parts search.

$15/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Textile Technologies Europe Ltd

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app did exactly what we wanted. It's easy to use and install. The designers are friendly, easy to contact and do any changes needed quickly. Recommended!

BFD Moto

We have this app installed on our site, has very good functionality and works perfectly for our customers. Ilia was very helpful with some custom CSS to make it fit our website!

Aeroforce Technology

Stellar Service! I recommend this company highly. They were very responsive, helpful & went above and beyond. I am so happy for their support and the product looks GREAT! Thank you for helping me get the year, make, model search up and running. YOU ROCK!

Win Store

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app is very practical for my store as it helps filters out different products in a very simple and appropriate way. Also, the customer service team is the best I have seen so far on Shopify!

KolayOto

Location Turkey

This app sits above the fold of our homepage, and is the most used navigational feature of our store. It is simple and reliable, easy to implement and manage. We loved how lightweight and functional it is, and the develope provides amazing support, too. Highly recommended, thank you!

Projector Bulb Supply

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is really terrific! Exceptionally easy to to use and a really amazing support team. This is a great option for anyone that supplies parts or needs to "drill down" to get to the correct item. They have improved the search so you can find by a variety of data points. I'm not a CSS guy and I was having an issue integrating it into my site gracefully. I asked them if they could help and within 24 hours the search was beautifully installed on my site exactly as I wanted. Really great support. NexusMedia really is a top tier developer. We will be looking at their other apps to see how we can enhance the rest of the website.

Neuspeed®

Time spent using app About 1 month

So far, so good! Very happy with the look and feel of the EasySearch and the customer service has been AMAZING!

officesupplies2u

Time spent using app 5 minutes

The app seems to work very well. It's the only app that enables me to do this and it can be customized easily to change fields so it works for other verticals/niches.

Direct Suspensions

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Fantastic app. Does exactly what I want to do without a huge learning curve. The development team - for no charge! - were able to take my design and install the search bar in to my theme. Very happy customer!

Lyndall Brakes

Time spent using app About 2 years

As a motorcycle parts manufacturer, we use this app to allow our customers to filter products that are specific to their motorcycle. The app works very well, is easy to use, and the Nexus Media team is there to provide support when we need it most.