4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app, particularly for automotive parts stores, for its easy setup, intuitive interface, and flawless performance. It's praised for handling large data sets, performing bulk uploads, and offering customization options. The support team is proactive and responsive, assisting with individual store needs. The app enhances the shopping experience by simplifying product search and is appreciated for its affordability and value.

April 14, 2022

Great app for automotive ecommerce sites! The app installation is relatively straightforward and easy to manage once you get everything setup. What impressed me the most is the awesome customer support! I was having some issues with styling and a few minor bugs so I reached out to support - They were extremely responsive and not only fixed the issue, but restyled my year make model search exactly how I wanted. This was beyond what I expected and I am grateful for the support. Keep it up!

PRIMO DYNAMIC
About 2 years using the app
March 19, 2021

I recommend this application. Works great. Support answers all questions quickly. I also recommend other applications from NexusMedia OÜ

vagparts.pl
Poland
Almost 2 years using the app
May 7, 2023

Easy Search wonderful app and easy to use, the support team was very helpful, I recommended from my experience.

العجلات الأربعه
Saudi Arabia
Almost 2 years using the app
April 15, 2022

This is probably the best YMM app you can find for your store. Not only is interface super easy to use and user friendly but the support team is amazing. They always find a quick solution to any issue I may find as well helping me customize the look and feel of the app on my store. Strongly recommend this app if you are in the vehicle parts niche.

ATA LED Lighting
January 28, 2023

One of the best Year Make Model app in the shopify app store, I wish I could give them more than 5 stars. Customer service is top class. Nothing to complain about.

ABOSTOS TUNING
Sweden
February 14, 2022

Not only is the APP great, but their customer service is BEYOND FANTASTIC! I'm one to always pay attention to how companies treat their users/customers, and NexusMedia did not disappoint.

SAIKOSPEED
December 23, 2021

The support is extremely good!! Recommended!! They replied faster when I meet the problem. And patience to guide me to solve the issue.

LED Factory Mart
About 1 year using the app
January 19, 2023

Great product with great API features and clean GUI, easy to use and great support! This was exactly what we were looking for! A+

CMBUILDZ
About 1 year using the app
April 18, 2022

The is a great app with outstanding support. Whenever I need help with coding which I can't do the team is there to help. Would highly recommend!

OB6 Performance
12 months using the app
October 24, 2022

This is a great app, easy to use and the support is outstanding. Definitely recommend as it does the same job as many other apps, but at a better price point.

Upshift Performance