EComposer Landing Page Builder

Free plan available
Rating (5)
Developer
February 2, 2023

Best app on Shopify. Very easy to use, beautiful results. Also extremely fast support and Olivia was super helpful.

Of Witches And Bards
Slovakia
February 2, 2023

"Very Good app with 10/10 Support"

The app can handle fairly complicated high-level web design that is accessible to users with no knowledge. Support is one of the most efficient Ive encountered for a Shopify application. The support team of Susan as well as Anna were excellent and responded to time was almost instant. Without their assistance, I could have tweaked certain aspects, I could be stuck. However, the application is the most user-friendly web design application Ive used on Shopify. I am a fan of the pre-built sections that look very high-end and are easily imported into the page.

Souq11
United Arab Emirates
February 2, 2023

Susan was very helpful, she answered my questions quickly and accurately. Responded to all my requests and sent me the requested support material. One of the nicest support staff that has ever helped me. Thank you Susan!

QUICKCHARGEMAX
February 2, 2023

Andy and the support is AMAZING. 24/7 support is HUGE for those ppl who like to get things done. Also probably the best page builder and the support is super helpful

Core Essentials
February 1, 2023

Anna from ecomposer helped me with creating a section with very quick and efficient responses! This app makes everything so much easier+

Fresh Jet
February 1, 2023

Highly recommended application, works very well.
Customer service is efficient.
They help with any problem, Olivia is very kind.

moomov
Spain
Edited February 1, 2023

I can only recommend this tool to anyone who simply wants to get more out of their pages.
The support is also worth mentioning. If you don't get something right or have a question, you will be helped immediately.
Clear recommendation!

yuweli.gmbh
Germany
February 1, 2023

I just wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for the outstanding customer support provided by the EComposer team. From start to finish, the team was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and patient in assisting me with any questions or issues I had. The app itself is user-friendly and versatile, allowing me to easily build and customize my online store. Thank you for making my e-commerce experience a positive one!

The Bestest Pet Store
February 1, 2023

Great to build modern websites, is easy to use, and has amazing customer support, especially from David. Very satisfied.

Cencio
February 1, 2023

Fast support, fast resolution.
The app is great and easy to use!
It is very helpful to be able to create a landing page freely.

Re:EDIT