EcoReturns

Sustainable Returns, Automated exchanges and discounted labels

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

EcoReturns: eCommerce Returns Automation and Reduction App

LadyArrival

The customer service is great, they couldn't do enough for me when I had some issues with the app. quick responses and the issue was resolved quickly.

Rocca & Co

This app is amazing! After installing the app I contacted the support team and they truly went above and beyond assisting me during the setup and by following up afterwards. Highly recommended!

Shackled.Me

I love this tool because it helps me reduce my carbon footprint. I love that it is an AI-ML-powered solution that enables me to not only reduce returns, but also automate the process so it is streamlined and easier for me to manage. This is a must-have for every business that ships returns or exchanges. https://www.shackled.me/

April 29, 2022

Thank you so much for your review and for trying out EcoReturns. We will continue to build new features to help with hassle-free returns.

9SHO

I was looking for a replacement for return magic and I found an even better solution. Right price, great features, and awesome customer support

April 29, 2022

Thank you for your review. Customer satisfaction is our top-most priority and it is a pleasure that we could live up to your expectations. Our team will work harder toward offering hassle-free returns and exchanges for your store.

BuyDailys

This app is perfect ! I just start my e-commerce and have some difficulties to set up the app, but I contact support team and I was really satisfied how they help me. Amazing support team ! I recommended it .

April 29, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words. We keep customer support at the highest of our agenda. Reviews like this motivate us, even more, to work towards offering you a seamless returns journey.

PrideBubble

I was looking for a replacement for Return magic and I found EcoReturns. Lower cost, more features, and great customer support.

April 29, 2022

Thank you for your review. We will continue to better ourselves to offer you a smooth return and exchange process.

الكتاب المميز

This app has been really great so far. Compared to other return apps it is a very reasonable price and we have also have had great help from their support team figuring out a problem with generating return labels as opposed to regular labels. Great...

Equestrian Line

Brilliant support and pleased with the app functionality. Wonder in support has been very helpful in answering any questions or setting up functionality to suit our business needs. I would recommend this app to anyone wanting to streamline their returns processes.

لاميزون دو سافون مرسيليا

This app has saved me a lot of time. Now my customers directly raise their return requests through this. It's very easy to use and customer support is outstanding. Would be installed in my other stores too.

GearsHeaven

We are a sustainability-focused brand. This product fits our needs as it not only manages returns but also reduce carbon footprint. Highly recommended

Previous 1 3