4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to edit orders, manage inventory, and handle special customer requests efficiently. It's ideal for businesses dealing with frequent order changes. The user-friendly interface, reliable performance, and "send payment" feature are highly valued. Merchants also praise the quick and helpful customer service. The app is recognized for effectively resolving operational challenges.

June 10, 2022

Edit Order is absolutely fundamental to our workflow. It just works, cant recall a single issue. Obviosuly Shopify should handle this natively, but that applies to about a 1000 other things, once you accept it doesnt - just install Edit Order and get on with running your store

FFS Beauty
About 2 years using the app
Edited March 22, 2021

We use this app often to edit orders. We have had some bumps along the way. More to do with how we use the app, rather than the functionality of the app itself. Regardless, anytime we have encountered an issue, the Edit Order team has been attentive, prompt, and overall truly amazing with the support they have provided us. They have even been working with us to make improvements to the app that would better support our Company's use. Also, a special shout-out to Vanessa and Laura. Both of you have helped me personally overcome some issues. I appreciate you so much! You both have gone above and beyond. Just know that your special care makes all the difference! Keep doing what you do! Thank you!

Inergy Solar
February 11, 2015

We use this app everyday and have come to rely on it as an integral part of our business. Shopify has been missing one extremely important piece to their e-commerce solution and that has been a way for merchants to edit orders. Edit Order has been a blessing to us as it makes this not only possible, but simple and efficient.

Premium eJuice Samples
November 18, 2016

This app is great. It allows us to edit the orders, create orders, refund to credit card or paypal immedietly, shows the remain available inventory.

Simply, it allows us to provide a great customer services especially if they have to exchange, refund, edit, special discount, new order, add products that are not available online,

The only one thing that need to be fixed is the discount. We prefare to chose either (amount) or (percentsge) so it make the calculation pased on.

Keep on the good work.

Creative Lami
Saudi Arabia
Edited October 2, 2018

There are currently 3 edit order apps in the market and this is the best one. I will leave a brief comparison below:

This App (Edit Order by Cleverific):
It allows you to edit orders, change prices/taxes just like the others. This app can also add extra properties to the items and the order itself, which the others can't. The support for this app is good. Josh typically replies my emails in a few hours and he really helps to solve issues. There are a few minor issues with this app, but I believe they will improve it constantly.

The other two (Edit Order by Lion Apps, Edit Orders - Editify by Booster Apps):
I believe they are made by the same shit people, because they look the same and work in the same way. They can edit orders and change price/tax, but they CANNOT add extra property to items as mentioned above. Support doesn't exist. They never reply my emails. The worse thing is they will try to trick you to sign up the premium plan when you install the apps, instead of offering the 14 days free trial. Watch out for that.

If you are looking for an app to edit orders, then this is the app you are looking for. Don't even bother to test the other two, you may end up paying for testing.

Moguland
March 2, 2021

I appreciate the immediate support I received with a feature that was not available. Within 24 hours, the feature was made available to me. Excellent customer support!!

Micron Laser
June 18, 2020

We use Edit Order by Cleverific and absolutely love it. It makes making changes to orders simple and works perfectly with Shopify! We love it and rely on it on a daily basis! Also, their Support Personnel are awesome!

KANIBI
June 17, 2020

Edit Order is one of few apps that responds to questions promptly, and try to offer solution to issues.

Luggage Pros
August 8, 2019

We use this app many times a day. I have spoken with customer service a few times and they are VERY helpful. Got us squared away right away. I would highly recommend.

TF LLC
Cleverific, Inc replied August 8, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! Really glad that payment requests helped solve a big problem for your business :) Please feel free to reach out if you need anything else!

February 28, 2020

This is a great app for editing orders. Has additional note fields that aren't offered with Shopify's Edit Order which is nice to have! Customer service is helpful as well.

Dutch Bros Parts & Equipment
Cleverific, Inc replied February 28, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-Star Review! We're glad to hear that you like the additional note fields :) Please feel free to reach out whenever you need us!