Edit Order by Cleverific

Improve customer experience with better order editing

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Comprehensive order editing and automation for Shopify

One Hit Wonder, Inc

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Some of my orders contain over 40+ SkUs. Shopify's native order builder just isn't cut out to handle orders of this size. It was constantly freezing, crashing, or taking 30+ minutes to create an order. The Edit Order App has allowed my sales team to create orders on the backend of Shopify hassle free! Their support is absolutely fantastic. They replied to my initial inquiry almost immediately and with a simple solution to my problem. Josh Stratton was incredible helpful.

Funky Moose Records

I was skeptical at first. I used to manually cancel/replace orders for customers, but since installing this app, I've been saving so much time and I'm now actively offering to edit an order, if that's a better option for a customer. Support is also great, although I rarely need it.

Thanks Cleverific!

FinalStraw

So far so good! The customer service team was amazing and knowledgeable when I reached out with an issue.

DisruptiveTechnologies

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 1 year

The app closes a very troublesome hole in the native Shopify. Most often it works excellent. I have seen, though, that it sometimes fails to set the fulfilment status correct on line items in an order.

Public Bikes

This app is essential for any Shopify store. The fact that you cannot edit an Order in Shopify alone, means that you would have to refund your customer (and we all know how long refunds can take to go through) and re-charge them, all to change, maybe, the color of an item they're purchasing.

This app provides the solution, and does it in an extremely intelligent way. Everything makes sense with the app, and it is so easy to use that most of our users haven't needed any training.

I really can't say enough about this app, and support is extremely quick with their responses, and thorough! I only have to ask my question once and I get a detailed response that makes sense.

Get this app!!!!

OneStop Ergonomics

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I spent about 2 hours trying to find out how I as a distributor can create an invoice for the shipping part of an order that needed to be separately. There is no place to do that. Finally I called the software provider and Josh from customer service walked me through the process. I tried "everything" I could come up with, but I was supposed to create a draft not a final order. Okay, now I know it for the future. Thank you Josh for your help. Peter.

The Workgear Company

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Great customer support, makes processing orders more straight forward and helps you to offer better customer service to your customers with the flexibility it provides.

Metal Unlimited

We use this app daily to edit orders and it's been such a breeze! We are very excited to continue to use Edit Order.

Rawlco Radio

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great App. Easy to install, easy to use right after installation. Very efficient tool. Recommended!

Address America

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This app is fantastic! I was initially shocked to learn that there was no way to edit orders in Shopify. Finding this app was amazing, as it more than made up for this missing feature!

The edit options can be a little daunting at first, but this is only because the app can do so much. I sell customized products, and the customization details are sent through to an order management system that handle multi-channel orders. With this app, I can add line item customizations when editing an order for a customer. This lets me include that customization info on the product that is being customized.

All in all, this app is worth every penny!