Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit Order by Cleverific | Reviews

by Cleverific, Inc

Advanced order editing, automation, and management

Flour Shop

Couldn't edit orders without it. It's the only way we can update orders while also using other apps.

The Panda Works

Someone had ordered a lamp off our store with an EU power cord instead of a US power cord and I couldn't work out how to amend it easily for them. Downloaded this app and I amended the order with ease. Contacted their contact support regarding an issue and they had responded in less than a day. Very happy with these guys and would definitely recommend.

Colette Lola

If your taking orders then chances are your also going to need to edit orders, because there is no built in option for this in Shopify this app is the next best thing.
Easy to setup and after migrating from Magento it was already being used on day 1 and pretty much every day since.
Support has been very helpful when I've had a question or an issue with a fast turnaround time & resolution.

Direct 4x4

Technically 3 or 4 stars but all of the limitations are caused by the Shopify platform itself, not the app. Why most of this functionality is not built into Shopify I don't know and these guys are trying to make the best of a poor order management system.

Jillians Drawers

Great customer service! We are migrating over to Shopify and offer a lot of programs that warrant changing orders regularly. These folks have been super responsive with all questions I've had, via email and via online meetings. And they keep improving the app! Thanks!

Lost Collective

Claims to be able to uncancel order. I now have an order stuck in limbo thanks to this app. Support offers no help to resolve the issue.

Barefootdressshoe

Great support, highly recommended

Rebecca Allen

Team has been very responsive and solution oriented!

Crowdcontrolwarehouse

Great product and customer service. Emails and questions are answered quickly, day or night!

Mimis Kitchen Club

They have earned their 5 star review. I can do what I need to when people order the wrong things or if we need to change anything on the order. It is something I am not willing to be without. Thanks Cleverific and thanks for coding that for me Josh.