Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from Aliexpress Amazon Etsy Dhgate &More

Everything Puppy

I ask for assistance and they solve my problem in less than 24 hours!
highly recommended! thanks !!

HypeHoody

I love using this app to give my customers a real review before they actually purchase their product. Customer service was amazing they helped me optimize my site. Love it!!

July 6, 2020

Thanks for the review, glad we could help you with your request and happy to have you with us.

89Storez

Good App, Used many sources to brings reviews and the way you can add and filter reviews is the best, and the Best thing you can add videos and photos for your products from product description source website... its Great Feature

Mount Grand

I used this app to create the reviews and ratings on my website... had a little difficulty with embedding the code, so I reached out to support which answered almost immediately and were very helpful. They fixed the problem very quickly and it all works fine now...
I love the way it imports reviews, saves a bunch of time... great product I would thoroughly recommend

PLG Supply

Great service! I had an issue with some coding I wanted to be done so that the reviews would show up on the collection page and they helped me within hours, no hassle, and it worked!

Great stuff! thanks!

BEAUTY BOOP Store

Awesome support and awesome team, reactive and reliable! I had an issue with the reviews showing on product pages, the team jumped right away to request access and solve for the issues. Thanks again!

Custom Fye

I used this app for reviews from Etsy and Amazon. It's truly a top tier app for cost and I recommend to anybody looking for more reviews other than from Aliexpress. You can change the text and names of the reviewers, unlike other reviews app. Customer service team is also AMAZING. I definitely recommend, you won't be deleting this app.

June 29, 2020

Thanks a lot for the feedback.

Peaceofmindgoods

Great customer service , I had a hard time setting up my website and they guided me through the process to make it happen.

LumiGears

Great and easy to use app. I use it to import reviews from dhgate and wish and also to import videos and images into my product page. The design blends great with my theme and it converts really well. Thanks!

Santai Bali Collection by Maggie Walt

I installed Editorify to allow me to import my reviews from Etsy. The free plan only allows you to import 25 reviews from aliexpress.com. And so after paying $10 to see if this would do the job, I found out it won't really. Getting reviews is a very manual process. You have to go to each Etsy listing and import them into a selected Shopify product - every time you want any new Etsy reviews transferred. This doesn't really provide any productivity improvement over a manual cut and paste job.

June 22, 2020

Sorry for your bad experience, we sent you an email, please check.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29