Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from Aliexpress Alibaba Etsy Dhgate More

Stuff & Trends

Nuestra tienda en línea utiliza esta increíble app para colocar de una manera hermosa las calificaciones y comentarios de nuestros clientes. Tuvimos un problema con la app per el equipo de soporte es muy amable y eficiente ya que lo solucionaron en menos de 24 horas. Gracias al gran equipo de Editorify. Ampliamente RECOMENDADA.

ProLyf Styles

I had an issue. Contacted support and the response was really quick. The problem was resolved in a very short time. The app does work really well.

Y BeautyPlus

I love it! Le support répond très rapidement , franchement rien à dire c'est parfait.
Merci beaucoup pour votre aide

The Shimmering You

Hey All,

This is the best app for reviews. Whenever there is an issue, support responds so quickly and always solves the issues in the most efficient manner. Also the communication is so clear. I highly recommend this app. Much love to all...

The Wizard's Vault

Works well to import reviews from Etsy, customer service was fast to help and fix a minor issue. i recommend this app.

Old Castle Candles

Love the app! It's simple to use, nice and clean. The support is top-notch. I had an issue with the date format due to a conflict with another app and they fixed it immediately. The reason for using the second app was I wanted my reviews to show directly below the product description, but the Editorify app did not provide that option. They fixed the date and re-positioned my reviews for me so the other app could be removed and eliminated the conflict.

The level of support makes this app one of the best in my opinion.

AceGoody

Even though it took a long time, this supporter spent a lot of time for us and finished the problem.

Colour Your Life Club

Ran into an issue with the App so contacted support - they went above and beyond and solved my problem within an hour of my message. I am so impressed and appreciative of the efforts to give great customer service. Overall I highly recommend the app.

September 9, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, glad we could help you and happy to have you with us.

lovebounce

Wasted my time downloaed for free plan, watched all vids but nothing works on aliexpress when i press the import button

September 7, 2020

Sorry for the bad experience, we notice you never contact us about this issue, let us help you with it, we already sent you an email, please check.

You can also contact directly on https://ask.editorify.com/form

Throwin Stones

Their support team is amazing!!

I ran into a few issues with products not showing up and settings not registering correctly. I contacted customer support and had the pleasure of working with Mike. He was fast to respond and immediately set out to resolve my issues. He was great at keeping me in the loop about what was going on and was able to correct everything super fast! He gave me exceptional customer service!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33