4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to import and edit reviews from various sources, including Amazon, Etsy, and AliExpress. They find it user-friendly and professional-looking. The feature to import product images and videos is highly valued, as is the efficient customer support. Merchants also like the ability to block certain reviews and create a standalone reviews page. The app is compatible with other Shopify apps and themes, and its pricing is considered fair. Some merchants reported a sales increase after using the app.

December 13, 2023

That was EASY! I was on hold with another product review app that I was using. They could not figure out why their import reviews were not working. While waiting I did a search and found Editorify and imported 3 Reviews before the agent returned asking to escalate the matter.

Pure Serenity DBA
About 1 month using the app
importify replied December 14, 2023

Thanks for sharing your experience! If you need any further assistance or have suggestions, feel free to reach out (support@editorify.com). Happy to have you on board!

November 30, 2023

Great App! Did everything I needed plus some. Only had one small problem. Emailed support and it was solved in two hours. Makes the chore of getting and managing product reviews a much easier task. Can't ask for much more than that!

Alien and UFO Superstore

good customer support service

ChopChips
18 days using the app
January 11, 2024

Great application, easy to learn, very responsive support!

Satineel
France
About 5 hours using the app
importify replied January 12, 2024

Thanks for the feedback! If you need any assistance, feel free to reach out!

October 31, 2023

An extraordinary application and first-class technical support, they resolved all my doubts within minutes, and the attention was incredible.

ishopelite.com
Mexico
10 days using the app
importify replied November 1, 2023

Thank you for sharing this positive feedback about Editorify's excellent app and customer service. We appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review highlighting the app's ease of use, customization, and integration with Shopify. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

November 2, 2023

Working very smartly I give it 5star but I think it is not good Its deserve 100 star ratings

LIGHT N DARK STUDIO
2 days using the app
October 13, 2023

CHARGES YOU FOR ANY REVIEWS TO BE POSTED EVEN WITH FREE PLAN

Wicked Women Shop
11 days using the app
importify replied October 14, 2023

Thank you for your feedback. Upon double-checking, no charges were made to your store. i believe you got confused with another app or with Shopify monthly fees.

Additionally, you can email us the invoice for review. If any errors are found, a full refund will be issued.

Note: The automatic approval of new customer reviews in your Editorify settings is currently disabled in your store. -> https://cln.sh/rXVj2G3n

To have your reviews approved automatically, activate this feature in the Editorify dashboard under general settings. If you need assistance with this process, feel free to ask for help.

September 11, 2023

Personally this has been the best product ive ever tried for importing reviews. The amount of different websites you can review from is very extensive and I was surprised to see there were additional features like video/image downloading you could also do through the app. Finally the customer service was unmatched, I had developers specifically assisting me with an extremely complex query and had support all throughout the weekend to get it fixed. In my opinion there is no app that comes close to this when you factor in quality and support. Thank you Roy and Mike.

Tech Guard Locks
About 1 month using the app
February 25, 2024

So far my experience with Editorify has been amazing. Roy recently assisted me in setting up my "showcase review" page in my Shopify store. He did a great job and listened to exactly what I wanted. The page looks better than I hoped it would. I am incredibly grateful to him for responding to my help ticket so quickly and being so kind and understanding while working with me.

It's Game Time Shoes
importify replied February 26, 2024

Thanks a lot for the feedback!