Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from different suppliers and wholesalers

szoneleather

Thanks to Editorify support Mike's help, he responses quickly and reliable;
This App is helpful, we could import what we need from our Amazon shop.

1stAvenue

Some feature dun work. EMail them and im amaze with their response and resolve all my issues. Thank you

WERNNSAI

Changed a template and my reviews are all gone. Thanks to Editorify support Mike's help! I feel relieved! I really appreciate their prompt help!

Adorable Stuffed Animals

This is one of my favorite apps. It's so much fun to use. It actually feels good to use it! Plus, I'm getting exactly what I wanted and more. I didn't even know it could be this good. I was looking for less and was lucky to find this! I do want to say one extremely minor, insignificant point. It's very annoying how the support chat window pops up on every page. It should pop up once or not at all.

Reflective Blues

Mike from customer support was a great help and responded quickly! Really happy with the app and service

Estobi Furniture

This app works perfectly and is as advertised. They even helped me with some coding to my theme to make it exactly how I wanted it. Highly recommend.

Responsibly Sourced

Mike was super quick to respond, provided clear instructions and fingers crossed the wonderful team of developers will be able to fix my problem.

VioletMae.co

Mike was very helpful on the chat, i am really happy with this app its helped me a lot i recommend it!

MyFourPawPet

Just wanted to give Mike a shoutout from customer support. He answered my questions on a Sunday evening and was extremely helpful. I currently do not have Chrome on this laptop so I couldn't use the app but hoping to use it on my other one as we heard great things about it. Hope they can get it working with Microsoft Edge soon! Thanks.

oraimo Ghana

I really like the customer service from this team, I have 3 stores using this app which kindly help me improve my conversion rates. Thank you.

May 28, 2021