Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from Aliexpress Amazon Etsy Dhgate &More

Case A Bella

Great app! Had a little hickup in the beginning (something on my end) and support was super quick to respond and assist. This is a great app to get reviews on your site and copy videos over to product pages. Will use for all of my shopify stores. Thank you guys!

ScootersAndHelmets

The app is extremely easy to use and looks great on the website. The support is very fast and effective - Thank you, guys!

Adorefash

I must say I had the best experience. If I could give 10 stars I would. Modshe made sure that everything was taken care of and I mean everything. It was done really fast too. I highly recommend them.

Rusticly Inspired Signs

We have a ton of reviews on Etsy and are currently trying to build up our website to drive more business there. We just installed Editorify and what a great app! So easy to use and looks great. We currently have Yotpo as our review app on our website so there are a few kinks to work out with the integration but Moshe is amazing and very responsive to helping us get this worked out. I can highly recommend this app!

KOL Trends

Nice app, really help. I needed support to help solve a problem and the response was quick, issue fixed. Recommend

Art Space

This app has made a big difference to my store, given it more credibility. I needed support to help fix an issue and the response was quick and problem fixed.

AwakenZone

Very good app. Allows to import reviews very quick from many websites. 5 stars for the support team. Solved my issue very quick. Great communication! Recommend

shopificiti

Great app, love the way it works.
Adding Videos & reviews to my product page works really good.

Keep the good work.

babygadgetzz

Mostly use Editorify to import Videos and reviews from Aliexpress, i think it is the only app who offered both features.
in addition, the team is very responsive to my requests and i am more than happy to leave this positive review.

Zoowia

Great app with excellent features, super fast and effective support! Professional team! Can recommend the app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13