Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from Aliexpress Amazon Etsy Dhgate &More

Esoteric Aroma

Great app and really easy to use! Had a couple of questions and they were extremely responsive and helpful. Thanks!

trimino-shop

App is a little bit hard to use and not exactly what I need for my shopify. Their customer service is top notch with quick replies.

EntrCentr

Great app and support team, fast answer time and really helpful. I m very satisfied overall, would recommend it any time !

E-Global Shop

I am very fascinated with the great job this awesome app can do!!! Actually, i was using Loox which is not bad but it does not meet my expectations especially when it comes to competing with big guys like Amazon and Ebay. I am very happy to discover this app which enables me to import stunning reviews from Amazon. It also enables me to import videos which is awesome. Wooww! Guys you are doing an amazing job. Keep up the great work!

Minty Lights

Importify Gets the job done :) Would Definitely recommend to a friend. The Support Team Always replies to questions really fast too.

M Y S K I N E A

When I test the writing of a review and I want to select 4 stars, they remain grey and do not become yellow.

January 4, 2020

Jean, I just left a 4 stars review in your store and all went fine. check the video I recorded for you https://www.loom.com/share/b9bf773c9ac14b718ddcbf9f846bd743

I would suggest to clear cookies/cache and try again.
Let us know if you still face issue.

Cart28

This app makes it so easy to import and edit the reviews and images. Everything’s done for you, just make whatever editing changes you want. It even has a feature where you can crop, add text overlay, video editing, and other stuff. Well thought out tool and definitely worth it.

colstonsons

Great app! It looks great on my shop and very easy to use and also the Customer support is super fast. i highly recommend!

Fanboy Apparel

the automated did not work, going to loox. sucks sucks uscksu sucscksuckscuksucksucksucksucsslcskucskcus

December 23, 2019

Sorry for the bad experience, we noticed you installed the app recently and never reached out for help, please contact us on support@editorify.com and describe the issue in details, so we can help you with it.

Thanks,

Tommy

Ali1688Mall

It's too bad. The free version can't be subscribed!Free version can't get aliexpress reviews from Shopmaster? How to test the function of your software, and then decide whether to buy it

December 27, 2019

Hey, it works only with the websites we support.
please contact us on support@editorify.com and let us know from which sources you want to import, one of our team will help you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21