Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from different suppliers and wholesalers

BeMyPrince

The APP works and makes life easier. Though, it is not compatible with Explorer (so the users visiting my web with Explorer won't see any reviews...) Though, I'm using it.

Gadget Skills

Really great work with this app guys. Finally a review import app that works perfectly. If you have the turbo theme, this works with it perfectly.

Manukis

100% recommend this app. Tried a few different review import apps, but this was the easiest and quickest. Customer service are really great as well.

Night Pets

Really great app! Allows you to import reviews from suppliers we use with importify. Super quick and easy to use.

Torque Gymwear

Fantastic app. Easiest review app we've used and works with a bunch of supplier, not only Aliexpress. Also, customer care is top notch.

CHARGEET

TRES BONNE APPS !!! support technique compétent et très très réactif ! super efficace ! un plaisir, je ne regrette pas mon achat.
Nicolas / www.chargeet.com

New Age Exchange

I've tried almost all review import tools and this one by far is the most efficient. Looks clean, functions well and the support is first class. Easy 5 stars.

Majorelle Treasures

''Importify''and now ''Editorify'' so grateful for both of them, this apps are amazing, it saved me a lot of time importing from Etsy to shopify, easily and quickly, the support are also amazing, fast and friendly.
don't hesitate just go for it, highly recommend it

TETHER

Amazing customer support and dev team! I downloaded this app to import reviews from Etsy to Shopify. It is very easy to import reviews, and I am able to select which reviews to import and not import. Reviews show up nicely on my product pages. I had a question so I emailed support, and they got back to me within 5 minutes. The dev team was quick to help me when I needed some custom features for my Shopify store and when I had an issue with importing. Truly a life-saving app from a great company!

Desert

Great app, easy to import reviews, looks sharp, can place your reviews at different locations in your product page and most importantly the support is great! Give it a try!