Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Import Reviews Videos from different suppliers and wholesalers

Free plan available

Glow Up Swimwear

Their customer service is unmatched! They are patient and respond and solve Any issue that may arise. Do not hesitate to get this app!

SkinProTechnology

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

App is extremely easy to use and looks nice on the website. The support is very fast and effective - in less than 24 hours they fixed the issue I was having!

Barefoot Beach Diva

Great customer service! Helped me set up my product reviews. I highly recommend Editorify to all online store owners!

Pincéis dos Sonhos

Location Brazil

I’m so happy! I’m using the apps for a month and it’s so great in my shop, and the support it’s amazing, so quickly, and Saturday night they helped me :)
Thank u!

www.gizmozes.com

For a startup store this app is great in to many ways to explain and easy to import reviews over from aliexpress, amazon etc. The staff is also very quick to respond and fix problems which saved me some hair loss after I made a mistake in code which kept me up all night. The next day it was fixed and running well. Thanks :) Happy customer

Steph’s Recommendations

Location Australia

great app and great support team. I recommend this app for anyone doing eCommerce.

MIY Curves

The app is simple to use and really useful for providing social proof to the products in my store. Support is always responsive and quick in helping with any issues that you may be experiencing. Moshe is the best most of all!

Kagera Beauty

Time spent using app 10 minutes

This app is a great review app and its easy to use. Also, it looks great on our website. If you need a review app I highly suggest using this one.
One more thing the customer service is outstanding. Big win all around.

OMORC

Location China

Really love this app. Buck import with Amazon reviews in a few minutes. And also help me solve some bugs on my site. So much thanks for you.

mamatabushi

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

I really like this app - functionality and looks!
Also I should mention that I have received real help. So I can only recommend the customer support given here!