Auto Thankyou email, Email marketing, Cart Recovery,Newsletter

Free plan available

TinyMommaDesigns

I use this app to email my customers. I send my customers emails using this app. I would definitely recommend this app to others.

May 25, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, your feedback is highly respected and it helps our team maintain outstanding quality levels for our customers.

Simpli Komplikated

This app was very easy to use. I like that I was able to customize lots of features and colors of the email. This will ensure the customers are connected the brand colors an feel. I would recommend this app for others looking to stand out in their market.

May 25, 2020

Thanks for you 5-star rating. We do appreciate that you're sparing the time to share with us your experience.
Hope your store is going well!

UrbaVeg

Just downloaded it and installed it then customized my email template. hoping this will work for me! maybe raise the free limit to somewhere closer to 50?

May 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review. We're glad you felt great when using the app. It's something we've been working hard on and we're glad that our efforts have resonated with you.

AllAVStore

awesome solution to thanks clients, 100% recommended, we at TheAVLStore.com use it as a main email automator

dr Sleeptight

veery good and helpfull thing for marketing. I am just a little bit disapointed because is not free anymore

Golden Mirai

good app but limit is too low. add more limi because this discourages me to actaully use and 100 chracter limit isannoyning

Uniquely Assembled

Great app especially for me, a beginner. I enjoyed everything about the app. I don't have any dislikes.

Share Giftz Shoppers

The best App for sending an email to an ideal customer, I am really happy for this app, because it has brought back customers to buy after visiting the store ... I really recommend this app.

Divinity

perfect app works fine every single time ive been using it for a very long time now and it has never dissapoined and the best part is that all emails look official.

NORSE STORE

Great app! I would use it again. Thanks you for assisting me with my store through the simple thank you emails. scsdf