4.4
August 9, 2023

We really love using Emotive. It makes SMS marketing super seamless.
Their support and onboarding team is fantastic, they are extremely helpful in ensuring your team is taking full advantage of all of the features to maximize ROI.

Emotive is definitely one of the better SMS platforms we've used (and we've used quite a few). The dashboard has a great layout, and it has all of the features we need to launch successful campaigns. The pre-built flows are super good on their own and easy to customize to your brands needs.

So far everything has been great, but the only feature I would like to see is a cost calculator to show the estimated cost for the campaign before it has been sent.

Tappy Card
4 months using the app
October 19, 2022

We are still a new user of Emotive, about 2 months in. Onboarding process was great, with a dedicated specialist who guided us through setup and our first broadcast based on best practices. Support after the onboarding period has been responsive. UI could be a bit more intuitive, but it works. Attribution is way too generous in my opinion, but we use other data sources, so not a huge issue. We haven't had a ton of experience with canned responses and "shopping experts" (I believe that's what they call the human team that does basic message triage - one of the main reasons we went with Emotive over other service providers), so I can't comment on that aspect.

Ovaterra
2 months using the app
November 4, 2022

The best SMS platform for anyone looking to start or build their SMS marketing. We love being able to meet with someone monthly or whenever we need to go over campaigns, what to try to increase engagement, follow up on specialty sales, and so much more. Easy to use and the one-on-one assistance has been amazing for helping us grow. 100% would recommend.

Jesse James Beads
December 20, 2022

I have been with emotive when they first started out. I was not familiar with text marketing and wasn't sure how effective it would be, but for the price I was willing to try out and I've been with them for over a year so I am glad I went with them. Communication with them has always been prompt and reliable. My favorite aspect is they send me ideas of what I should send as texts to customers so I'm not left wondering what would be a good thing to send out. I will be sure to use Emotive with every business I start.

Venatos
Almost 2 years using the app
November 14, 2022

One of the best SMS platform we used. The customer service is awesome. the agent give us full advices from the setting up the flow to the marketing material. It comes with all the features of SMS marketing needs. With thousands of templates provided, we can easily target customers on every level of the channel.
Besides that, it provide a powerful data report help us monitor the performance and optimize the campaign.
The only con I can think of is the price. But it will justify itself at last. Overall I highly recommend you check it out

Hauslane
October 21, 2022

I've used Emotive for about two years and overall it's been a great product that has undoubtedly boosted revenue. They provide marketing helps thanks to an account manager and copywriter which is useful for small businesses who don't want to hire people otherwise. Emotive is also constantly adding new products and making improvements. Overall recommend.

LIVE A GREAT STORY
Over 2 years using the app
December 7, 2022

After fumbling around with another SMS marketing SaaS, as well as Klaviyo's own SMS program, I was decided to give Emotive a try. Starting with what was a to-the-point, no b.s. tour of the product with Christian F. right through a painless integration and onboarding with Brian Honick. The product simply works. The dedicated help from Brian and the entire team really sets this platform apart from the others. I wish every app and SaaS was this elegant and full of professionals like Emotive. Already seeing positive ROI and SMS growth after just 45 days. Couldn't be more pleased.

YAK Grills®
About 2 months using the app
April 5, 2023

Emotive is our go-to SMS app. The program is super easy to use, and the support we get is unreal. With an account rep, and a dedicated copywriter there is nothing missing with this app. They are able to help us plan out sales to run, they give us information on performance, THEY WRITE COPY WHICH IS HUGE! Not only that, but they respect that we are a small company and have been incredibly helpful in making our money go the farthest and ensure our ROI is what we want!

Cannot recommend more!

Madrinas Coffee
About 3 years using the app
April 24, 2023

Truly the best onboarding experience I've ever had with a marketing app! Brian and the team were a delight to work with and complete pros. They made beautiful automations that were completely on brand for us and are already generating serious new sales and customer acquisitions. We saw 16x ROAS in the first month alone. The Emotive team invested hours in teaching us how to get the most from their software and from SMS marketing in general. Cannot recommend these folks enough!

Bluecorn Beeswax
About 1 month using the app
October 19, 2022

SMS made human and easy. This team has a way of being swift, friendly and accommodating. Emotive is always improving its platform/services by listening to the ones that use it on a daily basis. Using Emotive has been both a huge revenue tool and communication tool for us. Sales, delivery follow ups and product launches are just a few of the many ways we have seen success in the use of emotive. No plans on moving away from them any time soon!

ERGO Styling Tools