December 14, 2023

Never again! It's unfortunate but it seems like the classic tale of a company that grew too big too quick.
Customer service was appalling, you would have to wait days for a response & more often than not the response not correctly addressing the issues/worries/questions.
We asked for a custom plan as our usage did not include many of the features advertised. They agreed and yet never actioned the reduced costs.
After more unanswered queries on attribution & other such things we had no choice but to give them the flick. They carried on charging us and my god... Let's just say it would have been great if their customer service and overall service in general had as much determination and persistence as their accounts team! Have a question about attribution or even worse an issue that needs to be addressed? Good luck... BUT, Miss a payment and watch them come hurtling into your inbox!
Over priced waste of time. Never AGAIN!
If there was a chance of a ZERO star it would be selected, 1 is too many already.

Racecraft Australia
9 months using the app
December 4, 2023

The Emotive Growth Team has helped us to scale our SMS and social advertising efforts by creating a seamless experience for social media users to become part of our digital ecosystem. This led to an increase in net new business and better retention of existing customers. They really work to understand your business and goals while collaborating on initiatives that move the needle.

Steele Canvas Basket Corp
Over 3 years using the app
December 1, 2023

AVOID at all costs. I wish I read the reviews before engaging with this company. Buggy unreliable SMS and overpriced for what they offer. Shady business practices.

They are very shady and require a 1 year term contract, which they sneakily add in about the auto renewal is 1 year, and unless you notify them 30 days before the renewal date they don't let you out of the contract for the full year and "require" you pay the rest of the year, even though its billed quarterly+monthly.

I was reviewing their terms on their website and can't even read because their UI is purposely black text on black screens, making it very hard to read. Cannot believe this company. AVOID.

Joycoast
Over 1 year using the app
September 14, 2023

They are definitely a hands-on company who take your success personally. Quick to offer messaging suggestions or hop on a call with you. Largely easy-to-use interface and if you forget anything, your success manager is always just an email away. Would recommend to other businesses looking to break into the SMS marketing scene.

GoFish Cam
May 17, 2024

I have been working with Emotive for a few years by now. Tried a different company but the results were not good and the customer service was bad. Decided to go back to Emotive and have been working with Ian. She is a very responsible, creative, responsive, and reliable person to work with.

Results are good and will continue to work with her and Emotive as long as the results are there and sales improve.

Verdant Lyfe
September 28, 2023

Emotive is not truthful about its attribution. They do not offer the support to be helpful and strategic. The app does not work on mobile devices. Support is limited in solving problems. It is impossible to get out of a contract where Emotive does not deliver what is promised.

Max Sweets
Over 2 years using the app
November 15, 2022

The app works really well. The only downside it that you will need to use 2 platforms (emotive and wisepop) and that can get confusing. The team at emotive is really helpful.

FIXY Makeup
April 5, 2023

Emotive is our go-to SMS app. The program is super easy to use, and the support we get is unreal. With an account rep, and a dedicated copywriter there is nothing missing with this app. They are able to help us plan out sales to run, they give us information on performance, THEY WRITE COPY WHICH IS HUGE! Not only that, but they respect that we are a small company and have been incredibly helpful in making our money go the farthest and ensure our ROI is what we want!

Cannot recommend more!

Madrinas Coffee
January 5, 2023

Emotive is great. It's an extremely useful tool to reach out to customers and is easily manageable and understandable with the tools and reports available. Support is also very quick to respond and has valuable solutions to any issues that arise.

Pillow Guy
Edited January 10, 2024

THEY WILL LOCK YOU INTO AN AUTORENEWING 12 MONTH CONTRACT WITH CONFUSING CANCELATION RULES (The most expensive rate on the market)

Go with klaviyo, omnisend, attentive, or a slew of other better priced and more user friendly options

Worst experience using a software I've ever had.

We had a year long contract with them beginning in January '23 and as December rolled around we decided to start split testing a few different SMS platforms and ended up deciding to stick with Omnisend.

I let emotive know and they told me since I didnt give them a 30 day notice prior to our CONVERSION DATE (November 22), which is nowhere in the contract whatsoever that my contract was going to renew for another 12 months automatically.

After asking them to work with me for a week they told me im just going to have to continue paying the $3,000 monthly to them until another year rolls around.

BEWARE of this shady company

Nfinity