Post-Purchase Survey Questions
Pinpoint your marketing outcomes and start optimizing for LTV... all with a branded post-purchase survey boasting 50%+ completion rates.
People-Powered Marketing ROI
Most of your revenue can't be properly attributed by pixels alone. Let your customers be your reality check and watch ROI soar.
Survey Data To Boost Your CRM
Zero-party (survey) data is the magic behind great DTC brands. Our platform starts building that dataset at the birth of your customer.
About Enquire Post Purchase Survey
Add a EnquireLabs' Post-Purchase Survey to your checkout and get 14 free days of customer survey insights.
Install the number one rated post-purchase survey app and start building your proprietary dataset of customer conversations for free; we're confident they'll show you the value that brands like Outdoor Voices, Overtone, and Boll & Branch get from their EnquireLabs' post-purchase surveys every day.
Works with both Shopify and Shopify Plus.
What Can You Do With Post-Purchase Surveys?
- Marketing Attribution: Ask "How did you hear about us?" or "When did you first hear about us?" to get attribution feedback direct from the source: your customers.
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO): Ask "Why did you place an order today? or "How was your shopping experience?" to gather insights on ways to optimize your website shopping experience and increase conversion rates.
- Personalization - Ask "Is this a gift?" or "How would you describe yourself?" and push the responses to your email service provider (e.g. Klaviyo) to automate personalized flows to increase ROI.
- Customer Research - Ask "What product should we make next" or "What age group our you in?" to learn more about your customers, optimize your product roadmap, and increase customer LTV.
Learn how to execute all of these use-cases in our detailed support docs.
- Customize your survey question from our default “How did you hear about us?”
- Add follow-up questions to improve clarity of responses. (i.e. "How did you hear about us? Influencer. "Which influencer?")
- Randomize the order of responses to remove survey order bias.
- Enable or disable the ability for customers to write in an "Other" response.
- Choose to show your post-purchase survey to new customers only.
Compare Your Individual Survey Responses With Last-Click Referral Sources and UTM Parameters
In your responses dashboard, easily compare individual survey responses with the referring site that drove your customer to your site. Surface valuable insights like "Heard from a friend" and converted via a Google Search Ad.
- Alloy Automation
- Google Analytics
- Recharge Payments
- Shopify Flow
- More coming soon!
The Power of "Where Did You Hear About Us?"
With many of your conversions coming from direct and branded organic search, it’s difficult to understand what’s really working and what isn’t. By asking your customers directly where they heard about you, you'll receive actionable insights into what’s working and what isn't. Whether you're advertising via Influencers, Podcasts, Snapchat, or TikTak, once implemented a post-purchase attribution survey will become part of your marketing arsenal.
- Google Analytics,
- Shopify Flow,
- google tag manager,
Pricing 14-day free trial
Google Analytics integration
Shopify Flow Integration
All Integrations In Enhanced
Remove Enquire Branding
Remove Enquire Branding
2-Step Questions (Beta)
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
The app works perfectly! Super great founder. Very helpful, tells me exactly what I need to know to make our store successful!
The nicest customer service I have ever encountered. Awesome app, really easy and adds high value. LOVE IT!
Love this app. 2 minutes to set up. After using it for 7 days, we noticed higher completion rates than the 3 other post purchase survey apps we tested. Also love how it connects to landing page and order data. Having such strong attribution data is helping us identify several pockets of inefficient spend, which we were able to rebalance into more profitable channels.