Professional Importer For eBay

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Robert S Riemer

I am a HAPPY user of this app for 3 months now! I use it to keep my ebay and Shopify inventory balanced when I sell on ebay or my Shopify store! I usually upload new inventory to ebay, and Pro Importer then sends it to Shopify! THEY HELPED ME GET STARTED AND ARE VERY REPSONIVE! Thanks!!

Reliable Equipment

I needed some customization so that my Shopify collections would line up precisely with my eBay store categories. Creating a regular conditions based collection didn't quite work for your products and there is quite a bit of keyword overlap. I am not tech savvy at all. Pankaj Narang at infoshore patiently helped me and answered all of my questions. He ended up creating some custom modifications within the app so that my eBay store categories will now translate perfectly to my collections automatically. He saved me so much time and did all this extra work and customization at no charge! It was awesome.

Retail ABC - Branded Goods - Discount Prices

The developer has exceeded my expectations, every additional requirement I requested he has done it without any complaints at all. App works as described without any issues.

Nash Fuel

This app works great! We update primarily through eBay and using this app allows us to instantly update our shopify store as well. No need to monitor new items or stock in both locations.

Gaming-Canada

Great app, no complaints so far, very easy to get around and associates are quick to respond to any question and assist with anything. Associate Pankaj was very helpful. Thank you!

Thrift Joy

This app is the real deal. Before I found this app, I struggled to find a way to easily import ebay items to shopify. After downloading this app, I wanted some additional functionality, and I emailed customer support. I was immediately provided with a solution to my problem. Like other reviews have said, this app has incredible customer support. I don't usually write reviews, but I felt compelled to express my gratitude to the developers of this app. Thank you!

Miss-k-beautycosmetics

I love this app! Very easy to use and syncs my inventory perfectly. The customer support is 10/10 fast replies and always willing to help.

UsedKnives.com

The only eBay sync tool to use. Works flawlessly and support is always willing to help. Thanks for always being willing to help.

Stoffe abc

Sehr tolle App! Zum Import von Produkten von eBay zu Shopify bestens geeignet. Wir nutzen auch die Preis- und Lagerbestandssynchronisierungsfunktion und bis jetzt läuft alles einwandfrei. Der Support ist auch jederzeit erreichbar und gibt bei Fragen ausführliche Hilfestellung. Top!

The Little Farm Gift Company

Love this app! Easy to use and quick!
Staff support is brilliant, highly recommend this app and it’s team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30