eBay Professional Importer

eBay Professional Importer

by InfoShore Technology Solutions LLP

Easiest way to import products from your eBay Seller Account

Catholically

Tool works perfectly. 5 stars for support. Imported over 1000 items and every single glitch was fixed promptly. They even customized my import template to make sure that every item I would create on eBay would perfectly show in my Shopify Store https://catholically.com Now I am paying the monthly subscription gladly and I will never stop thanking them for allowing to be present on both channels seamlessly. I wish for the tool to update eBay quantity in the future!

Braichposters

Ebay Professional Importer is an amazing app. It was easy to use. I imported over 12,500 listings within few hours. Mr. Rohit was extremely helpful around the clock with excellent communication. Also he was able to help me with a few bulk edits, like changing the tax option on my products.

Best investment I've ever made. App allowed me to do the import in a few hours, and saved me many month of work.

For Tchotchkes and Giggles

Enjoy! Hope Deal with you again Soon! From For Tchotchkes and Giggles, LLC Worry less, Giggle more!

www.fortchotchkesandgiggles.com Your go-to shopping for household goods and tchotchkes!

my-vintage.de

Wir haben die Hilfe der App genutzt, um unsere fast 4.000 Festpreisartikel von Ebay in Shopify zu importieren. Der Programmierer hat mit viel Geduld die Anpassungen vorgenommen, da wir keine eigenen Artikelnummern verwenden. Er konnte auch unsere verschiedenen Hintergründe vereinheitlichen. Wir sind sehr zufrieden damit. Wir können die App sehr empfehlen, da Shopify diese Möglichkeit nicht selbst anbietet.

Brixton Chrome

This is an amazing app. It was completely seamless and simple to use. You simply set your synchronization options with E-bay and run the app. I imported over 6,700 listings in a few hours. Rohit was extremely attentive and was able to help me with a few bulk edits, like changing all the text font to match the themes, helping me delete the old Auctiva templates and the like.

It was easily the best $200 US I've ever spent. It allowed me to do in a few hours, what I couldn't do in months before.

Open Box Guys

Great app, works as described and allows us to integrate our eBay parent store with our .com store. If it could be updated to initiate eBay fetch and import new products weekly, it would be amazing!

Open Organics Shop

Great app, a must if you don't want to mess with CSV files. There aren't many apps that move inventory from eBay to other sites, so grateful this works as described. Would love to see an update that initiates eBay fetch and imports the new inventory without having to go into the app & click each new item.

Vintage Sunglasses

I use this app to migrate products from eBay. It is a very essential tool to have to keep all products in sync!

Jph Companies Llc

Worked perfectly for what we needed. Very pleased!

Bjv Enterprises

Very helpful App. Worked perfectly to accomplish the task that it sets out to solve.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10