eBay Professional Importer

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

DayneDuVallJewelz

EXCELLENT!!!
I imported 200+ items from my eBay store to Shopify. It saved me many hours and worth every penny. It migrated all the information perfectly and I only had to clean up 3 records (that were my fault to begin with). And when an item sold on eBay, the app took that item out of inventory on Shopify.

Discreet Vintage Clothing

I was able to import 100s of my eBay listings with ease. App was super easy to use and saved me countless hours of work. Highly recommended.

Unique Imports

Awesome app. Fast and efficient. Recommended. Saved me a couple days work. The import process was quick and easy.

Eyewearsteals

so far very good app. very easy use, great experience and most of all Customer service is the best!!!!

AGamerCo

Excellent Importer for Ebay listings. We used it to import our existing Ebay Listings to our Shopify store. Worked Great!

CJs Jewelry Shoppe

I used this app to import over 1800 items. Worked like a charm. This one is a keeper. Looking forward to growing my business, not my csv coding skills, thanks to this app.

Luxuria & Co.

I have been looking for a solution to import listings from eBay to shopify and must say this is the best one I’ve found so far.

The Blue Tulip Consignment

I used this app to transfer about 200 ebay listings to my shopify website. It was so easy and streamlined. It saved me so much time with data entry! It was awesome! thank you!

Witheasedownsize

I used it to transfer 3000 products from our eBay store to our Shopify. Worked great. Have not used the sync just yet but I hope it works just as well.

Witheasenow.com
Downsizing and estates

Hope Springs Plant Nursery

App was used with ease. Results were fast and accurate in transferring 195 products from Ebay. Good communication with support staff.